Throw up pics of your Personalized Viper License Plates

MoreBeer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Has any one on here seen those front plates that have a hinge and flip under the car and up when you need it? I saw them on the internet and was considering it.

I was very interested in them and did a bit of research. The general consensus (from several other non-Viper car forums) is that they're flimsy, cheaply made, and would not stand up to 90-100mph in either the open or closed position.

(Plus I think some Viper guys would have a heart attack drilling into the bottom of the bumper...)

-mb

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, Mine has absolutely nothing to do with Vipers.

Right when I bought my 08 my Mom sent me all of my old school report cards etc. My 2nd grade teacher wrote on my report card "Ronnie plays sly tricks" so as my Wife and I were looking through all this old school stuff, I thought why not, so hence SLYTRIX. On the DMV request form...childs behavior.

Ron
You must be registered for see images attach

MoreBeer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Since we're on the topic of plates with nothing to do with Vipers... Though I get asked more often than not what my handicap is. Usually I say executives.

webby

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow... so today I was driving with a red Viper GTS in downtown Chicago. Neither of us had our front plates on.

A cop was walking around (looked really grumpy) and saw us. We were stuck at a red light.

He looked at the red one, saw no front plate, checked the back if it was Illinois, and wrote him a ticket. I guess he's getting a ticket in the mail.

Then he walked over to me... I was starting to sweat, hoping the light would turn green. But he looked behind the car and I guess he couldn't tell it was an Illinois plate since a) it's the special Viper Club plate, and b) i have a Notre Dame frame which covers up the word "Illinois."

So I guess I got away with it - close call!

I can't believe what a **** he was though... I'd bet $ the reason he even checked was because we were in Vipers. Still not going to wear the front plate unless I'm parked though.

7TH_SIGN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TexasSRT, I also get some real mean looks up here in Northern VA.
You must be registered for see images

ZZ SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was considering a couple for my Gen IV. Keep in mind my initials are ZZ which is pretty rare so i'd like to incorporate it if possible.

I thought of these today. Feedback would be good. It seems EVERYTHING is taken in Illinois.

ZZ SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V10z rok
v10zzrok
luvvyprz
vyprzrok
v10vyprz

Should have mentioned, Illinois allows 7 characters max, and the number must be at the end (far right) if it's a mix of letters and numbers.

I'll try to spitball with the idea of an S and a Z though. Thanks!

davidn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going on 2013 on order

on the 2006 coupe

HANKFAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
On my First Edition Coupe.

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I love personalized plates..I often buy 2-3 sets before I decide on one...I already have STRYKERR and SRTVYPER in anticipation of getting a new 2013 (since I live in Canada and have a STRYKER RED on order...it just might be the only thing I get ARE the plates!! )....but in any event yesterday I ordered another set of plates that I hope will get delivered...I ordered "BAD ASSP" !!
About 10 yrs ago I tried to order BAD ASS but the Ontario government wouldn't allow it. The censors notified me after the fact. So far I haven't been told no go...so I hope the "P" makes all the difference!!

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love personalized plates..I often buy 2-3 sets before I decide on one...I already have STRYKERR and SRTVYPER in anticipation of getting a new 2013 (since I live in Canada and have a STRYKER RED on order...it just might be the only thing I get ARE the plates!! )....but in any event yesterday I ordered another set of plates that I hope will get delivered...I ordered "BAD ASSP" !!
About 10 yrs ago I tried to order BAD ASS but the Ontario government wouldn't allow it. The censors notified me after the fact. So far I haven't been told no go...so I hope the "P" makes all
the difference!!

I hope I see "STRYKERR" at an event this summer !!!

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This Goes back to when Srt was R/T on a Vehicle Built 43 years ago !
:) :drive:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235