where are all the hawaii vipers?

hwnsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looking to share info, parts upgrades ideas, wat works an wat dosn't. or to just cruze at the saturday nite cruze nite shows. I'm happy to meet anyone that shares the passion for are cars..I own a 09 voi coupe #55 bought in texas at spring dodge. also I'm a VCA member..so if you are out their and own a viper...1 car looks cool but 5 or 10 cars looks even more cool or dam what da f**k ... thanks hwnsnake

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am always up for a cruise or something. I have 2 vipers and would love to see another.

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking to share info, parts upgrades ideas, wat works an wat dosn't. or to just cruze at the saturday nite cruze nite shows. I'm happy to meet anyone that shares the passion for are cars..I own a 09 voi coupe #55 bought in texas at spring dodge. also I'm a VCA member..so if you are out their and own a viper...1 car looks cool but 5 or 10 cars looks even more cool or dam what da f**k ... thanks hwnsnake

Member 'Twister' is on the Islands (not sure which), you might send him a PM and see if he's available. He definitely has a passion for these cars :2tu:

V

Venomiss

You must be registered for see images attach

This Viper Magazine has a few pictures from a Hawaii VCA member....