New Owner in Dayton Ohio

JnJ

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Got my 2006 Viper a few days ago. It's a blast! Have always wanted a Viper since seeing one at the 1992 Portland Oregon Auto Show. Let's see if I can post a pic.

You must be registered for see images attach

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome!!!! Love the car!! Best color ever made!! You never really see and GTS blue verts

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WELCOME!

And welcome to the best region in the VCA. :D

You should swing by Mopar Nationals in a few weeks (info under the Ohio topic area and also "Events & Gatherings"). TONS of cool cars and owners and events, like auto-cross this year!

Enjoy the new ride!

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONGRATS!!!

Nice to have another Viper in Dayton, Ohio!!

Join us this weekend for the "Vipers Run the Kentucky Bourbon Trail".

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/643459-Vipers-Run-the-Kentucky-Bourbon-Trail-July-30-31-2011

Give me a call if you are interested in going. I'll be driving down early Saturday morning from Dayton.

And check out the VCA Ohio website at www.viperclubohio.org, we would be honored to have you as a member.:2tu:

Take care,
Randall Arnold
President VCA Ohio Region
937-470-8306
[email protected]

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to Viper ownership! Beautiful looking car. GTS Blue is one of my favorites. Make sure you check out www.viperclubohio.org to see whats going on in Ohio and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Bob Bierman. VCA Ohio Vice President.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the Viper nation! You will love it here! Also welcometo the best car club on the planet! You are in one of the best chapters there is: Ohio! They are a crazy crazy bunch! :rolaugh:

If there is anything you need, let us know!

A1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Lookin Viper you got there! Plenty of good Ohio people to help you out when you need it. Just ask!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4