2004 srt10 classified ad

tomob1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last edited:

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GL with the sale. Honestly, the dealer is giving you a pretty damn good trade-in allowance for a red SRT with 50k miles. Are you getting a good price on what you're purchasing?

OP
OP
T

tomob1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you getting a good price on what you're purchasing?

$800 over invoice.
i think he already has a buyer for the viper.
just thought i'd list it here after all the posts encouraging me to let a member buy at the trade in price.
wish you guys would have spoke up about it being a fair trade price. all i heard was don't trade, sell here.
i've already put a down payment on the challenger. 6 weeks for delivery, so i'm not in any hurry for the viper.
the "extras" will be available if it goes for trade in.
thanks
tom

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously, the ad says $36.00

tomob1, you dropped a zero on your price.

Or that car is one heck of a deal!

Good luck with your sale.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$800 over invoice.
i think he already has a buyer for the viper.
just thought i'd list it here after all the posts encouraging me to let a member buy at the trade in price.
wish you guys would have spoke up about it being a fair trade price. all i heard was don't trade, sell here.
i've already put a down payment on the challenger. 6 weeks for delivery, so i'm not in any hurry for the viper.
the "extras" will be available if it goes for trade in.
thanks
tom

You are doing the right thing and it's not costing you anything. I applaud you:cheers:

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take the trade! You are saving $35,500 worth in taxes on your new ride.

I don't know about you, but in my state that is worth $2400. You would need $37,900 private party sale to negate the sales tax (based on my states tax) YMMV.

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plus I noticed you are selling it for $36K with all the mods!?!?!? I would think all the mods you mention are more than $500 for pre-owned items.....and the sales tax savings is substantial....... You need to raise your asking price to at least $39.5K to match what you are getting for trade-in!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4