Viper Days in Nebraska

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There were a bunch of crazy Coloradians at the Woodhouse event in June and some of you were talking about making Viper Days in August. Hope to see many of you there as we want to make the NARRA event heavy on Vipers and have the bulk of the competitors over the Corvettes, Porsches ,etc.

You can still sign up at www.narraonline.com or at www.racemph.com , but please make sure you plug in " Free Member" under the code and you can skip paying NARRA membership for this event.

Holiday Inn Express is the host hotel, but the Comfort Inn also has rooms.

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse
1-800-889-1893

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fun track, but boy does it eat tires! Wowza... I made the mistake of only bringing and running scrubs, and corded each set (the track seems to lack grip...then again I was on hockey pucks). Never got up to speed, but the track has some high speed stuff (the kink), and lots of second gear smokers out of the corners (esp with 3.55's). Good starter facility, with big plans for the future!

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't look like the word got out on this event. I attended Saturday and there were about 30 cars. IT was good to see 4 ACRX cars at the event.

Bruce