looking for tires!! 2004 srt/10

streetserpent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello...i was wondering if anyone has a good set of tires for my 2004 srt/10 it has 18s in the front and 19s in the rear...i just bought it 2 weeks ago...i am new to all of this and pretty excited!! thanks and looking forward to possibly riding with other fellow owners!!

Last edited:
F

FrgMstr

My vote is with Kumho Ecsta XS. Love mine.

You must be registered for see images

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Serpent: GOOD ON YOU for ditching your old tires. OE? Wise to ditch them.

If you love the car now, on old, hard rubber, you will REALLY LOVE a fresh set of PS2 or (oversize) Kumho XS. (Dont last as long)

New tires transform an ex-runflat Viper

OP
OP
S

streetserpent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just ordered 4 michelin ps2s ....i think i got a good deal...4 brand new for 1753....i believe thats a good deal....thanks again for the help!!

Reaction score
You should always check with all of your site sponsors - in this case you would have saved over $100 as we had them for $1650 up until this morning - with free shipping too.

Next time! :D

PS. We will raise our price a bit as apparently it may not be as big a factor as we thought. Still well below 99% of the market though...

OP
OP
S

streetserpent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey thank you very much for the help!! i definitely will next time for anything and everything else!! that price of $1753 includes mounting balancing and putting them on obviously....and i also get a 70 dollar rebate which, i prolly will forget to send in or whatever...no biggy...thanks again all for the help!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper