Viper Club friendly Dealership

Badazzv8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, my PS pump leaked some fluid somehow (haven't found a leak though) and is making a whining noise. I filled it back up and once it gets to operating temp, it stops whining. But when cold started, it still whines. So I'm thinking I need a new pump and there is probably a leak. So I want to take it into the dealership because I have an extended warranty. Here's the kicker, it's a Paxton S/C car so I don't want the dealer to void the warranty. I used to live in Nebraska, where Woodhouse was only a stone's throw away. But now I'm in Akron/Cleveland Ohio and don't know where to go. HELP!!!

I'd be willing to trailer it a short ways if I needed to. Quality of the dealership and not voiding my warranty is my primary concern. Thanks!

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a supercharged Viper that the dealership was pretty cool with. One day, when it was in for service, a factory rep came by and red flagged it for warranty. Not always up to the dealer.

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
go to ADVENTURE CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE in willoughby ohio and see my dad mike kovalkevich he is their viper tech. We had a tech day there a couple months back and 26 vipers showed up

V

Venomiss

Call Woodhouse first and see if they have trailer coming or going. My guess is they will help you if possible.

Also PM'ed some information your way so be sure to read it since you have moved.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper