TWS & SW Zone Rendezvous

rpm9000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm taking a poll to see who is going to TWS and who is going to the Zone Rendezvous. I can't do both so i am still undecided.:dunno:

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...just signed up for Auto-X & Karting ,at the zone rendezvous. So, watch out *******, I'm coming for ya! SHAKE & BAKE!

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lame!!! Have you ever run TWS? Why come just to watch?

Ummm, you and I are running TWS on the 21st, it will be my first time....... ;)

Sept. 3 is my birthday, so I'd rather watch the more experienced guys and gals that weekend versus running the car. The 21st will be more laid back, which is more my speed since I am not serious about it (don't want to get addicted, I can't afford it)... :)

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
TWS, going to run in the newbie group as long as the new wheels and rubber show up in time. I'll still be there though regardless.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Sept. 3 is my birthday, so I'd rather watch the more experienced guys and gals that weekend versus running the car.

Good deal..and as a present from me on your birthday you can wash my car while it is between sessions:D:D:D

SRT8&10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am registered for the TWS noob group. Looking forward to meeting everyone!! It is going to be a blast to get back on the track. Does anyone know if we are driving clockwise or CCW?

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I am registered for the TWS noob group. Looking forward to meeting everyone!! It is going to be a blast to get back on the track. Does anyone know if we are driving clockwise or CCW?

I believe it is CCW this year.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I'm not sure where you are right now, but they must have some good sh*t to smoke there butthead.... :D

I am actually shocked:omg: and hurt by that answer. just for that, I will wash my own car......

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm taking a poll to see who is going to TWS and who is going to the Zone Rendezvous. I can't do both so i am still undecided.:dunno:

Several of the Central Texas members will be at Viper Days. I also just announced any Central Texas VCA members who go are entered to win Free gas cards, so that should help increase our participation for the zone deal.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TWS was a blast yesterday (I went with another group), if you want to have some fun on a track, TWS is great! It was good to see all of you who were out there yesterday! :)

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
TWS was a blast yesterday (I went with another group), if you want to have some fun on a track, TWS is great! It was good to see all of you who were out there yesterday! :)

You did pretty good Eric:2tu::2tu:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If Tropical Storm LEE does not make an appearance, nothing should dampen our spirits at TWS / College Station for Dodge Viper Cup.

Looking forward to the GENEROUSLY SPONSORED BBQ+BOCK, courtesy of Viper Exchange / Tomball Dodge on Friday.

And to the benefit-auction on Saturday.

Hope to please see many of you as well at TWS, please spot the Challenger Pace Car and you probably find JonB and / or Doris nearby. I love putting faces to names and screen-names.

JonB~~~~:<~

{PartsRack will be closed Thursday - til Monday midday.}

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm going to try and swing by tomorrow (Friday) to say hi and meet Mr. John B. New wheels and tires didn't make it in, and don't want to run on the old runflats. Hopefully I'll see some of you guys tomorrow afternoon.

Mike and Richard, shoot me your cell #'s so we can meet up at the Aggie game.

Andy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper