Vendor Review: A.R.T. in Buda, Texas.

1buddyc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to give special Kudos to Chris Pharr and the guys at ART in Buda, Texas (American Racing Technology).
I took my SRT 10 to Chris a little over a week ago as I had heard good things about them from others here in San Antonio. I received accurate cost quotes and descriptions of things my Viper needed to stay in top form as well as the installation of the Performance Mods I requested. He had my car ready for pickup at the agreed upon time and even found time to run a Dyno Sheet on it after my modifications were installed.
Although I am new to the Viper, I'm not new to hi-performance cars and know what type of service you normally get from a Specialty Automotive Shop. Chris and the guys were always pleasant and knowledgeable to deal with. NEVER over promised and under delivered. ALWAYS returned my calls promptly and treated me as more of a friend than a customer.
I wont hesitate to take my Viper or any other Hi-Po Car I have back to them for anything I may need in the future and want to Highly Recommend this shop to ANYONE needing Performance Upgrades, Basic Maintenance, Custom Fabrication (such as the next Project he is fabricating for me now) or anything else in pursuit of their Performance Car hobby.:headbang:
You can reach Chris at: [email protected]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4