Replacement Floor Mats

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an 02 GTS, and the only complaint I had upon acquiring it, were the floor mats. The driver's side mat continuously bunches up beneath the brake and accelerator pedals, and no amount of adjustment (even tried velcro) would work.
So I took the Driver's side mat out, and began looking for a replacement. Didn't find anything that really appealed to me, so I searched the VCA sight. Wouldn't you know it, this issue had previously been brought up and one of the sources mentioned was the North California VCA. I looked up their advertisement site and liked what I saw. Originally, I was going to stick with Cognac, since that is the interior color of my car.
But after looking over their vast selection, I decided to go with black, and with the VOI, 4 Sneaky Pete logo (Its in color). My rear deck is black anyway.

Got them last night and was very, very impressed. They are a tad bit on the plush side compared to the originals, but they are not shag. Just a very tight luxurious weave. And the Sneaky Pete emblem is mind blowing - really "Pops" - though this might not be for everyone.

Today I tested them out (any excuse to drive the Viper ..... ). They performed exceptionally well, especially compared to the factory floor mats. No bunching. And the black looks great in the car. A nice accent to the Cognac.

With the VCA member discount, total cost including shipping, for both the driver's side and passenger side floor mats, and the rear deck mat came to just $290.00. Well worth it in my opinion, and the money went to a VCA Club. Even better.

Ordering was very simple. Just visit their advertised website. Then view the screen and all the choices appearing on it. After deciding upon your options, print out the order form, complete it, and mail it to their mailing address (provided) along with payment.

The form in addition to your private information and Viper information, affords you the ability to choose from either the Sneaky Pete or the Fang Logo.
There are several mat color options and it appears all of the Viper Logo "Colors" are available. Additionally there are three other logos available inclusive of the VOI, 4 color Sneaky Pete logo, which is what I went with.
You can order just the floor mats; just the rear deck mat; or all three. It appears they make these for all Generation Vipers. The fit on mine was excellent.

If you are in need of new floor mats, or like me, are fed up with the slippery driver's side floor mat; I highly recommend considering giving the ones offered by North California VCA a look.
These just might be the ticket. For me they were.

http://norcalviperclub.org/docs/MatOrderForm-5-08.pdf

Attachments

• DS-FM-Installed.jpg
    DS-FM-Installed.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 99
  • Installed-Rear-Deck-Mat.jpg
    Installed-Rear-Deck-Mat.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 61
  • New-Floor-Mats.jpg
    New-Floor-Mats.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 90
  • New-Rear-Deck-Mat.jpg
    New-Rear-Deck-Mat.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 56
  • Old-&-New-Floor-Mats.jpg
    Old-&-New-Floor-Mats.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 79

aviatorone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a '95 V. I just ordered a pair of floor mats and a trunk mat from (i believe) autoanything.com. (Lloyds Mats) They haven't come in yet, but scheduled to be here on Tuesday. I have ordered from them before for my 07 f150, and the mats were really nice, and filled-in the entire floor wells......for both the 2 fronts, and the second row seating footwells (crewcab). These will come with the 'Viper' name, and a 'snakehead' pic. The cost was $100 for the fronts w/ the name/logo, and $140 for the trunk w/ the name/logo.

If I would've seen this company, I probably would of giving them a try. Dunno if they can do a trunk mat for the RT10. Don't really need the trunk mat, but thought it might help if I ever decide to sell...

I'm really interested to see if the new mats will bunch up or not. If they do, I have an idea that might stop that! Thanks for the info though.

steve

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NorCal VCA mats rock. Wished I would have gotten them when infirst bought my car. Oh well. Love them!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456