Aero Cat-backs, Love'em

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In that sound clip they sound like they have some drone. I'm a ****, my ears can't take drone. Thanks Sam...

Steve, that is not a Cat back system, right? So you would still have all the stock pipes (crossover, etc.) until the side resonators which are replaced, or am I not getting it? I better head to your website.

sssammm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine is cat delete, although mine were supplied with cats, i never used them.
there are no crossovers, straight out the same side

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine is cat delete, although mine were supplied with cats, i never used them.
there are no crossovers, straight out the same side

Any way you could get a vid outside the car, driving off or a drive by under accel?

Steve, how about $900 shipped & my son & I will do HD vids and 5.1 sound clips in a bunch of ways, in car, drive bys, accel, drone test, full throttle. Hmmmm? ;o)

Dave.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any way you could get a vid outside the car, driving off or a drive by under accel?

Steve, how about $900 shipped & my son & I will do HD vids and 5.1 sound clips in a bunch of ways, in car, drive bys, accel, drone test, full throttle. Hmmmm? ;o)

Dave.

Dave,

Give me a call 707-849-0111 is my cell #,

I have a set for you and few goodies as well for your trouble!

Thanks

Steve

OP
OP
S

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Steve,

Thanks for going out on a limb for us. If it wasn't for guys like you searcing for new technology and bringing new products to the Viper market our choices would far less. The Aero's you've sourced and the innovation you bring in products like the GTS rear end for verts, is really incredible and quite a service for the Viper enthusiast.

The more I drive the car, the more I like the Aero's. I originally thought I would've had to go hi-flo cats and headers to get this level of bass/deep sound, now I'm affraid if I go hi-flo's and headers, it might be too loud for the wife?

OP
OP
S

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wife???????????? who cares what a wife thinks......

Yeah, I know :( She can drive a standard and loves to drive the Viper, the guys in the Houston club could tell you how much we wrestle for the keys when at events. So, when I mod it, I need to keep her tastes in mind also, or ..... be ready to buy another :headbang: (Just not yet)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper