PartsRack/Jon possibly the best service ive gotten.

lmcgrew79

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Since my work week is actually filled with work i just happed to call partsrack.com last saturday, Jon happened to pick up the phone, and told me he was in doing paper work. I asked him a couple of questions about exhaust and cats for my 2008 viper. He took the time to explain the difference in which products, based on what i told him i wanted, would work for me and that it could possilby even throw cel codes, and told me what i would need to fix it. So i ordered right then. Received the corsa catback Wednesday, and he let me know the cats had to be built. As impatient as i am i called random tech to see when they would be made, told me they was done 'today' thursday and i asked Jon to overnight them to me which they are on there way.

Im just some random guy from West Virginia and got great customer service. Thank you very much Jon, and thanks to Dave at random tech. You guys made my weekend!!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
.....Im just some random guy from West Virginia and got great customer service. Thank you very much Jon, and thanks to Dave at random tech. You guys made my weekend!!

"Random Guy" from SC for sure now, with your new CATS. Pun Intended... Your '08 can be tempremental on CELs....stay in touch

***but I thot you were Mark Martin's Crew Chief?!***

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have personally delt with Jon since I was 19 (im 27 now) to the point he was on speed dial, my girlfriend would buy my xmas and birthday presents by calling partsrack, nothing but the best each and every time we ever delt with him.

A++++++ from me all the way Jon