Just Bought My First GTS

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JohnB - PartsRack.

I hear you loud and clear, and fully understand. Agreed.

Still, the small changes made on my 02 GTS by ART in Buda TX brought the engine temperature down quite a bit, which gives me peace of mind when driving at slow speeds (with the AC on) in and around town. And on the highway (again with the AC on) it is running at 180, which in this Texas heat I think is fantastic.

By the way, the front license plate adapter I got from you is a godsend. Texas as I'm sure you are aware, is a two plate state. Nice not to have to deform my Viper's front end.:2tu:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Todd and the guys at ART are downright genius at computer tricks too.....probably re-pro the fans, swapped a T-stat, added water-wetter-etc-etter

OP
OP
P

Plastic

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah I got it off autotrader, I live in columbia MO and the car was in St Louis, So it was meant to be :)

jacksonian

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to agree with Aaron, you definitely picked the best year and the fastest color for the GTS. Congrats!!

Darin

V

Venomiss

Thanks for joining the VCA!
Hopefully you have already received a schedule and checked out the Gateway region website below for VCA events coming up.

http://www.dodgeviperclub.com/

They may have already had their cruise to Herman earlier this year but you might want to ask about it for the future.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth