Anyone wanna help make a video?

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I just got a new "professional" HD camera and was wanting to make a video with as many cars to compare different exhaust sounds and setups for the viper community to hear. I know there has been times where I was curious as to how different setups sounded an what not. I don't mind driving around the south houston area making some videos if you guys are down. I know it's an odd request but I think it could turn out pretty cool to hear the difference in setups and see a few cars in one video. Let me know, I can do it whenever no rush. Thanks.

Wes

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring your camera up to the Regional in a couple of weeks. You could probably get every combination imaginable all in one weekend.:D

rpm9000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm up for it. I am in Txas City and I don't mind driving your way. I probably am the only one with a Gen.1 around.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stock 2009 ACR and full exhaust 99 GTS (Belanger, hi flow cats, Corsa) here if you are interested.

OP
OP
W

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind trying to do some stuff this weekend maybe. The video isn't going to be anything too special but at least it will be decent quality and give people an idea of what the car sounds like. Plus, who doesn't like more videos of vipers around the internet?

OP
OP
W

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Also this is kind of what I was thinking.
Different parts of video (for example):

Idle and revving
Drive by
some inside the cabin sound
Driving down the freeway and filming from a different vehicle

any other ideas would be cool too

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice video Wes :2tu: Much improved equipment, maybe we can still get folks together for a sampling of the different exhaust systems.

TlyeACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in if needed as well here in Pearland, GEN II (Edelbrock Headers, No cats, Borla).

OP
OP
W

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice video Wes :2tu: Much improved equipment, maybe we can still get folks together for a sampling of the different exhaust systems.

Yeah I'm still down..wanna gonna try some stuff this weekend but everyone is going to TWS. Maybe next week or whenever.

OP
OP
W

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am in if needed as well here in Pearland, GEN II (Edelbrock Headers, No cats, Borla).

sounds like a plan. Just let me know when the best time for you is. I can also do it on weekdays as well..usually get home around 430ish.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235