Announcing the latest and GREATEST VCA Raffle!

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
It has been awhile since our last Viper Club of America raffle. Well, good things come to those who wait and you have waited long enough: We are very pleased to present the greatest raffle EVER offered by the Viper Club, and indeed one of the greatest automobile raffles ever.

*** Order tickets online at: http://www.viperclub.org/raffle/ ***

You first saw our Grand Prize on the cover of the March/April issue of VIPER magazine:

Mar_Apr_Cover1.jpg

Possibly the most sought-after car in recent history, this was the last Gen IV Viper to go down the assembly line at Conner Avenue Assembly Plant. While the last street-legal Viper produced went to Wayne & D’Ann Rauh, the last Viper built was this #50 of 50 Dodge Viper ACR-X.

Already the hottest Viper EVER built, this ACR-X was not only the last one made, but had a very special initiation in Salt Lake City this past April: The legendary Roger Penske and record-setting Kuno Wittmer would take turns driving this beauty in the Viper Celebrity Challenge at Miller Motorsports Park. Both of these gentlemen and a host of other celebrity drivers have signed the dash, including NASCAR greats Kurt Busch, Robby Gordon, Brad Keslowski, and many more. Given a special (and removable) Michelin wrap for this race, it is ready to be in YOUR garage!

acrx50r.jpg

acrx50sigr.jpg

But wait, there’s more! When we last raffled a race car we heard a few comments that not everybody wanted a track-dedicated car. Mind you, this #50 of 50 car has already had numerous offers based on the fact it was the last Viper produced and was driven by Penske & Wittmer. Nonetheless, the VCA listened and even if you don’t win the Grand Prize you will LOVE the second prize: The last “Green With Envy” 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392!

That’s right, for the first time in club history, there will be TWO cars in this raffle – the #50 ACR-X Grand Prize and this amazing Challenger 392 that would be a great match for somebody with a Snakeskin Green Viper (or any other Viper for that matter). We didn’t skimp out on this Challenger either: It comes equipped with the most popular options including a sunroof, multimedia center with 30 GB hard drive, navigation, Kicker sound system, Mopar Appearance package, and even a car cover . It features the spectacular 392 Hemi engine rated at a very strong 470 horsepower matched up to a six-speed manual transmission. This car was built especially for the Viper Club of America and also has green accents on all of the seating surfaces, front and rear.

chalside2.jpg

chaleng.jpg

chalVCA.jpg

Now these cars didn’t come cheap and so we bumped up the number of available tickets to the same level we did for the Diamondback Viper – which sold out all 2750 tickets. We also sweetened the deal for Venom members: You can now get six tickets for $500 instead of the five tickets previously offered. There is no limit to the number of tickets you can purchase, so be sure to grab a set before they sell out.

Oh, and even if you don’t come away with a new car, Doug Levin Motorsports has generously donated a complete tune-up package for any generation Viper as our third prize. A $1000 value, it includes all filters, plugs, plug wires, and fluids for your car. If you are in the Miami area Doug will even install everything for free! Our thanks to Doug and his team for this generous donation.

So look for a raffle flyer to be arriving with your next VIPER magazine and be sure to order tickets at:
http://www.viperclub.org/raffle/ . You could be VERY glad you did!!

NOTE: This raffle only open to current members of the Viper Club of America. You can join the VCA or renew your membership online at: https://www.viperclub.org/join/

Want to see some more pictures of the prizes you might win when you enter? Here you go!

The signed dashboard of the #50 of 50 ACR-X:

signatures.jpg

SRT CEO Ralph Gilles signing the dash:

ralphsign.jpg

Roger Penske getting some pointers from Kuno Wittmer:

penskewittmer.jpg

The #50 ACR-X leading the pack:

leader.jpg

The #50 ACR-X crossing the finish line:

finish1.jpg

The last Green With Envy Challenger SRT8 392:

challenger3.jpg

Special interior accents on both front and rear seats:

chalseats.jpg

Sweet!

chaltail.jpg

This could be YOU if your ticket is drawn, so be sure to buy yours today!

chalfront2.jpg

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After the CC raffle I heard that a race car would never be raffled again. Glad to hear they were wrong. Looking forward to winning the ACRX.

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's very tempting, buying tickets now...not taking paypal this year?

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Incredible raffle this time around. A chance to win 2 pieces of history. Love the VCA

Bruce

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PayPal does not allow any form of "gambling" payments through their site, including raffles. We do honor all major credit cards (including Amex & Discover) through online ticket purchase.

V

Venomiss

Just a friendly reminder if you are interested in purchasing Viper raffle tickets you must be a current eligible 2011 VCA member by October 2nd, 2011.

Tickets are on sale until November 4th, 2011 for all VCA members.

Good luck to all!

V

Venomiss

Time is ticking if you are not a current VCA member by October 22nd and want to get in on this Viper raffle.
Best way to join the VCA is online.

Don't wait until it's too late. Who wouldn't want an ACR-X or Challenger in their garage?

Tickets are available for purchase until November 4th, 2011

V

Venomiss

[h=1]'The Duel in the Desert' - Inaugural 'Dodge Viper Celebrity Challenge' - Premieres on Versus at 3 p.m. (EDT) Sunday, Oct. 9
[/h]

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes the VCA did reply to all of my emails which I appreciate. They stated that they forward the emails to who ever is taking care of the raffle. If they called they must have call my business phone as I left my cell number every time I left a message. Was just worried I would not get any tickets and the raffle would be over. My luck I received my tickets this morning. lol Thanks again and I'm going to buy another 6 right now.

Last edited:
V

Venomiss

Can someone find out what is going on with my tickets? Bought 6 of them 2 months ago. Called 6 times and sent 5 emails now. Can not get a return call with an update. Can one of you help me? Also was wanting to buy another 6 but will not until I get an update. Please help me. I knew from the past raffles it took a while to get the tickets buth 2 months is to long. Thank you.

We did reply to all emails sent to the admin address and called while you were on the phone on behalf of the VCA. We sent another reply tonight at 6:25 PM after hours.
The number to call directly is 1800-998-1110 and press #2.
They are not in the offices this late and will get back with you tomorrow on a ticket update for when they were mailed and to what address.

If you would like to order more tickets they are available until November 4th.
The drawing doesn't take place until November 18th so that the tickets will have time to arrive.

Thanks for your support of the Viper Club of America and good luck on the raffle!

V

Venomiss

Many thanks for purchasing more raffle tickets and supporting the Viper Club!
3 days and counting down. Don't lose your chance!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper