Yes, another Chuck Tator is the man thread!!!

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I needed a gen 1 oil filter and called my local dealer, actually both of them. First, like always they argued that the part number was not correct :rolleyes: and then when they finally realized it was it was back ordered, then they "may" be able to get it from another dealer but I'll have to pay a premium and even then it will take at least a week or longer, yada yada :crazy2:

So I place a call to Tator's Garage Thursday late in the day, result, it is here today with a t-shirt, dvd and matchbox of my gen 1, all I can say is wow :headbang::2tu: I sure wish there was a Tator's Garage here in town, it would be my hang out, thanks again Chuck for helping me out and getting me the filter so darn fast! Oh, and even though this was my first order, he has never made me feel rushed to ask questions or that I was bothering him, and just "trusted" me to send him the money after I got the part, unbelievable, local shops act like they have to run a fico score to order you a part, I'll only be dealing with the Wizard from now on, no matter how small the part.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
The Wizard is top-notch when it comes to Vipers...AND, one of the nicest guys on the planet !!Chuck has helped me out so many times that I can never repay the debts. IMPORTANT NOTE: the parts that Chuck sends out are the correct parts and they always work !!!

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
every customer is treated like family, I have never seen anything like it, it really is AMAZING service

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good ole Chuck.... Never fails...

That reminds me i'm sure i owe him an English ale.............................

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62