Any Interest in 2006 S/C Coupe? Considering selling

TR930

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a black 2006 Coupe with Paxton S/C kit in it (polished) Approx 14,000 miles. It has Corsa Track exhaust, Pilot Sport tires, Gen IV rear end with 3.07 and will come with the original Gen III rear end with cryo 3.55 gears already in it.

3M clear bra in front, quarter panel front and rear, mirrors, door edges and rear. Incredibly clean and maintaned. I have all receipts and dyno sheets. S/C was installed and tuned at DC Performance. I also have the original window sticker.

It has custom painted white stripes (Done at Woodhouse).

I have a stock pulley (8lbs) and 10lbs pulley. I run the 10 lbs because I am at altitude (CO). It runs a corrected 700 RWHP up here and an actual 550 RWHP at altitude. No track days, no autocross. It was a weekend street toy for me. The internals are stock.

I have the lower spring caps on it now and still have the original. I have a gloss black interior kit for the gauges and MGW chrome pieces that I never installed.

Car is Super Clean. Bill Corum was the original owner of the car and drove it the majority of its' life.

Any interest out there? No urgency to sell, just considering.

OP
OP
T

TR930

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did just get it in May, the future of my business is not as certain as it was in May for me. It is my 3rd car and certainly not a neccessity. The car is as close to perfect in every way. I forgot to mention it has the Gen IV hood too.

I may keep it, I don't know. Just trying to gauge interest.

V

Venomiss

Pop an ad in the classifieds section with pictures inside & outside since it's free for you as a VCA member.
Then post a link on here.

You might also let your local VCA Colorado region know about selling.
Many Vipers trade hands by word of mouth.

Consider delivery it as part of the package.
One example might be delivery to the Southwest Zone Rendezvous Rendezvous coming up on Sept 9th-11th at Lake Ray Hubbard?
Just ideas on a possible sale.

Good luck with it.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venomiss:2997024 said:
... Consider delivery it as part of the package.
One example might be delivery to the Southwest Zone Rendezvous Rendezvous coming up on Sept 9th-11th at Lake Ray Hubbard?
Just ideas on a possible sale.

Good luck with it.

Man, I swear Mary is ALWAYS thinking! :)

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale. My 06 FE SC Coupe took a long while to sell. The car had 0 miles on the engine with forged internals, traction control, and other stuff. Went to someone in South Dakota. Miss the beast though.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George;

Congrats on selling the beast. You need to change your signature now!

Now that Heather was laid off last week, I think we can make a few events the rest of the year. I have hardly driven my snake all year, with my new job. Crazy fricken' year!