Clear Side Marker Needed

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Managed to get hold of a clear side marker, I believe there as rare as rocking horse sh-t!
This is Not one of the Klearz ones currently for sale on eBay ;)

So I'm now on the hunt for ONE More! I thought I would ask on here :)
Please see pics below :)

You must be registered for see images

The reflector base is chrome plate and the lense is clear.

I've tried doing a Google search with the numbers but have not had much luck :(

OP
OP
F

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been informed that they used to be sold by Procarparts, but we are going back a few years :( I've looked on their website but there's nothing listed :(

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your able to locate a known souce for those true clear marker lenses please post up who to contact...as your comment states they are difficult as hell to find!!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a few guys were looking for these. viperjames is one of them and v10enomous needs them as well, he just doesnt know it...lol

OP
OP
F

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think trying to find a whole bunch of them is rather unlikely, as I said Im only looking for ONE!

I was hoping someone may have a spare floating around on their garage shelve? That's exactly how I got the other one, the guy sold his viper and forgot to include the spare lens in the sale ;)

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sell me yours, now apparently I need one good one :). These were pulled off the car I just stripped, unfortunately the passenger side one didn't have a lens on it.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
F

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Postman knocked on my door and handed me the package just as I was leaving for work, my cars off the road at the moment, and Im so busy with work and other projects around the home/ family I have no Idea when I will be able to get some free time to play in the garage :(

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good company I am told, not the same lenses he was looking for. Mark was specifically looking for twin of the spare lens I pulled off that salvage. He got it for a good price, free :)

I will be ordering my black housing clear lens from them

Sainthitch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Klearz has them for the gen 2...is the gen 2 light that far off of the Gen 1 light size?

DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Check over at the Alley, post is going about the very same topic right now. I got side markers and chose to get silver housings because I wanted to be able to return to stock. In reality you can rattle can your stock housings if you want to change the "color". However, I am not sure if the rears are bonded together or two separate parts (lens/housing) like the sides are. I can check my service manual for ya tomorrow if you dont get an answer.

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually did post on that same thread on the alleyn but the alley seems slower and a less nice place to get legit answers instead of stupid punk comments.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing Fatboy! I'd never seen that Viper before, what'd you think about it, I thought it looked pretty sharp or at least Different! Lol!

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what exactly does fugly mean 9999 home depot car part maker guy

OP
OP
F

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually did post on that same thread on the alleyn but the alley seems slower and a less nice place to get legit answers instead of stupid punk comments.

OH, you noticed that too! :rolleyes: Yes not exactly a friendly place is it!

Actually I like the RT/10 with that front end......... Hell it looks better than the Gen5 :bolt: :D

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OH, you noticed that too! :rolleyes: Yes not exactly a friendly place is it!

Actually I like the RT/10 with that front end......... Hell it looks better than the Gen5 :bolt: :D
HaHa, I don't know its just kind of hard to turn away, I think I like it but just don't know if I would do it to my car! It is Definitely Different! I've never seen one with a scoop on it like that one (or the front end for that matter), always wondered what one would look like though, just not sure if I could make that leap!

GTSHolgi

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just found these new clear side markers Look good to me :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Viper...Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a26142a2d&vxp=mtr

Check out the Viper pics too, Looks like the cars have been given the Ferrari touch!

Bought those a couple of weeks ago and just installed them. Shape is a bit different from the OEM markers but fit is perfect. I like them very much!