WTB OEM 6-spoke wheels

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
FYI.... Six spokes (or any OE Viper wheel) are not chromed. They are polished and clear coated. You would need to have them aftermarket chromed if you actually want chromed OE Viper wheels.

kilo17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a new viper with 6 spoke wheels.... I am looking to sell them within the next month.... preferably with the tires.... they have 450 miles on them now.... PM me if your interested, I don't know what the wheels and tires are selling for but would like FMV... thanx... Keith ...

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[h=2]
icon1.png
[/h]
I have a new viper with 6 spoke wheels.... I am looking to sell them within the next month.... preferably with the tires.... they have 450 miles on them now.... PM me if your interested, I don't know what the wheels and tires are selling for but would like FMV... thanx... Keith ...​

I sent you a PM. Looking to buy tires... That might make it easier for you to sell just the wheels to someone who may want them

thanks
Steve A

Last edited:
Reaction score
We just added a set to the site today - seems we sold the other ones we had listed this week:

https://www.viperpartsofamerica.com...-spoke-wheels-and-michelin-ps2-tires-full-set

The set includes never-used Michelin PS2's all the way around. We hate to say "new" when the build dates were 2008 and 2009 when they shipped to the Conner Avenue Assembly Plant where we got them. That said, they were never used other than to roll them to the storage racks at the plant.

Price includes shipping, and VCA members (Venom especially) can save some serious coin on these...

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just added a set to the site today - seems we sold the other ones we had listed this week:

https://www.viperpartsofamerica.com...-spoke-wheels-and-michelin-ps2-tires-full-set

The set includes never-used Michelin PS2's all the way around. We hate to say "new" when the build dates were 2008 and 2009 when they shipped to the Conner Avenue Assembly Plant where we got them. That said, they were never used other than to roll them to the storage racks at the plant.

Price includes shipping, and VCA members (Venom especially) can save some serious coin on these...

Hey Jerry,

What would you charge for a single rear rim?