Thread: What happend to my VCA and Venom?

Reply to Thread
    Enthusiast

Default What happend to my VCA and Venom?

I am not allowed to see the vca only threads anymore, and my avatar is gone? What happened, I just paid for venom 3 months ago

Viper Owner

Default Re: What happend to my VCA and Venom?

Same here

Viper Owner

pay up again then... heheheheheh its the new gov steppin in

Viper Owner

Try this Fill-Up.... worked for me.

I am a member, why can I not see all the areas of the forums?
    Chances are, our automated process cannot verify you are a member. Login to your forums account, and go to the settings section for your account. In there, make sure that your VCA Membership Number is present, and is a 5 digit number. If your number is 302, enter 00302. Now login to the membership portal at https://www.viperclub.org/membership/. Once logged in, enter your forums username at the bottom of the screen and click "Update Forums". If it was successful, you should now have access to all of the member areas in the forums.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by JLorello View Post

Chances are, our automated process cannot verify you are a member. Login to your forums account, and go to the settings section for your account. In there, make sure that your VCA Membership Number is present, and is a 5 digit number. If your number is 302, enter 00302. Now login to the membership portal at https://www.viperclub.org/membership/. Once logged in, enter your forums username at the bottom of the screen and click "Update Forums". If it was successful, you should now have access to all of the member areas in the forums.
    Thanks, got it to work

Enthusiast

Enthusiest my a$$ !!
    Not working for me..........there must not be a 1TONY1

No profile matches your information.

Enthusiast

Hey...Ga member now. Still looking for more pm capacity though !!

Yea...I think I got it.

Thanks Jon and Runner for sending me here.

Enthusiast

Still can't figure out why my VENOM color scheme changed from Blue/White or Blue/Black to Red/White. In the grand scheme of things, I don't give a [email protected], and I figured it's part of the new forum system, but it would be nice to have the old colors back since red gives me a headache.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Still can't figure out why my VENOM color scheme changed from Blue/White or Blue/Black to Red/White. In the grand scheme of things, I don't give a [email protected], and I figured it's part of the new forum system, but it would be nice to have the old colors back since red gives me a headache.
    They all defaulted to red/white after 1 of the updates. You can change it somewhere (in your user cp?), but I can't remember where. I know its mentioned a time or 2 in some old threads how to change the colors. I did a search but didn't have any luck, maybe you can find it.

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by JLorello View Post

Similar problem for me. Tried the membership portal info, and my info is still now showing . Any other tips????

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by 345s-bspinnin View Post
    Similar problem for me. Tried the membership portal info, and my info is still now showing . Any other tips????
    You need to be sure all the information in your membership portal match your profile here, same email especially and upper and lower case can cause a mis match as well. Also make sure your VCA number is in your profile and is correct and is no more than 5 digits like 22873, or 00981, anything else in front of it like a V for venom or an 01 or whatever for the year will mess it up too. And once you have corrected that and all matches up you should be able to change the venom tag. Pm our loyal programmer, user name -runnr if you can't make it work.

Site programmer

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Login to your VCA Membership portal at https://www.viperclub.org/membership/ and you can change it there.

Site programmer

Quote Originally Posted by 345s-bspinnin View Post
    There is no VCA membership number in your forums profile.

I went ahead and updated your forums profile, ran the directions earlier in the thread and you're now set.

Viper Owner

Having same proplem here. Called VCA membership to check

Site programmer

You have a VIN number, and not a VCA member number, in your forums profile.

Your VCA member number is only 5 digits

Venomiss

VCA Member, but cannot see the full forums or missing Venom tag

If you are a current VCA member, or a VCA Venom member and cannot view the full forums, here is how to fix that:

1. Click "Settings" in the upper right hand corner, then click "Edit Profile".

2. Enter your 5 digit VCA membership number there. If your VCA membership number is 345, enter 00345. If you do not know your membership number, check your name badges, or call VCA HQ for assistance.

3. Visit the VCA membership portal at https://www.viperclub.org/membership/ and login. If you have not been there before, you will need to request a new password. Simply click the link provided and follow the directions.

4. Once logged in, scroll to the bottom of the page, and enter your forums username and then click "Update forums". If you're a venom member, you may also select your forum badge there.

5. If you are an officer, you will need to ensure that the email address used in the forums is the EXACT same email address used in the VCA Membership Portal. If it does not match, you will not have the access that you should have.

Once you have completed these steps, you should have all of the correct access to the forums.