My HRE P40 wheels / tires are for sale

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale.

I just pretty much gave away some HREs on the wife’s CLS final sold them for over 60 percent off retail. No one responded to my ad and or low balled me for over 2 months. I finally just said take them off my hands and out of the garage. It is a tough market right now to sell wheels etc..

OP
OP
N

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which HRE's did you "give away". The P40 monoblock is still a hot seller, probably the most popular wheel they offer at the moment. Some discontinued designs are harder to sell.

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully you will get want to want for them. My old wheels were 19 inch M45 full chrome, TPMS, new PS 2 and two sets of center caps. I started out @ 3K and sold them for 1,800 several months later.

I know this is a different animal, Viper wheels. Remember vendors are starting to discount wheels just to move inventory. You also might want to list them on E bay; it is a much bigger audience.

nutkees

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really love the P40 design for a Viper.. Good luck with the sell and not to low ball you, but will take them of your hands for $3000 Will need to be shipped abroad... ;)

Bud Fox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im in for 3000 to PA and ill buy you a couch dance if you ever get up this way.................:):):)

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in Houston and will come to your garage and lift them out myself for $3k..... (sorry Tony I couldn't resist) :D

OP
OP
N

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For $3K, I'll sell you half the wheels. It is going to hurt watching them get cut in half with a saw, but a deal is a deal.

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those are so sweet. Dont think you will find anything better looking then that.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32