I have a 1993 Viper R/T 10
I thought I wanted to belong to this forum
unlike other forums I am in it took me 1 hr
To find out how to make a new post
I do not need this
I am out of here
I will look at other forums
I am in mopar forums and have no problems with them
On this forum I can not find how to post pics. or interduce myself or anything like that
Thanks but I will be gone now

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It ain't that hard now. You just got to be smarter than the equipment you are using. ;)

F

FrgMstr

I am looking through my stack of Mensa applications now to see if we can positively identify him and bring him back into the fold. Pray for us!

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:idea:hahahahahaha--- im sayin- good lord------------- sumthins missing up there

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He just posted that he can't post... isn't that like, complaining that you have nothing to complain about??

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have just spent the last 4 hours on the site looking for a Viper with an automatic transmission. I am leaving other Mopars have them and they work fine.

Bruce

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do not need this
I am out of here
On this forum I can not find how to post pics. or interduce myself or anything like that

No worries!
You won't be missed with that attitude. Lot's of us would agree that the software used for this site and others is not user friendly; but, what I have found out in my life is that constructive suggestions are better than just whining.

I don't typically go into a popular bar and announce to the crowd of folks talking there that the place *****, and I'm leaving. It would make me look like an idiot.

I do recommend the following forum for you as being more to your liking: Vipers-r-fun

V

Venomiss

Sorry you had a hard time with the website and sounds like you may have a language barrier. Our apolgies for any inconvenience.

If you do decide you do need help please contact [email protected] with questions on membership or

for questions on the site one of the moderators for this website such as Lee00blacksilverGTS or Viper Tony. It's easy and the help is always available.

chambers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do not need this
I am out of here

Dude....if you can use other forums then you can learn to master this one. It just takes a little time and effort.

Even a caveman can do it

runin1320

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Somebody call.....

You must be registered for see images

Better try the Civic board. We are for too intelligent for simple forum architecture. :headbang: