Vipers looking for revenge at The Ring Today!!!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
............................Emailed the webmaster at "Bridge to Gantry" if he heard any news.
He said "The Vipers only ran for half a day. I've not seen them out since"
So the talk of a second day is apparently incorrect, this guy is on site.

That was clever............. all that expense and logistics for 1/2 day like last time? Not logical, but maybe it was unavoidable again. My Mind remains open to more results, but the unofficial ones so far are great news.....

Like Marv says, stay tuned.......PARTY TIME?

Last edited:

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score

nurburgreen.jpg

one more time, thanks for the pic Marv S

JLorello

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That was clever............. all that expense and logistics for 1/2 day like last time? Not logical, but maybe it was unavoidable again. Mind remains open to more results, but the unofficial ones so far are great news.....

Bridge to Gantry stated there was a helicopter with a gyro camera filming the SRT8.

My guess is Chrysler sent the Jeep to get the SUV record and record some film for a commercial. Tomball brought the vipers to tag along and to reclaim the production car record.

Just my 2 cents...

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The webmaster is Dale Lomas and he promised to email me if he hears anything.
He is positive the Vipers only ran half a day, his spies monitor the 'Ring every day.

Here is his email:

Hi Jon,

Not heard a peep - the 7m15.6s is from a pretty solid source, but I have no clue as to whether that was an ACR or the ACR-X that posted it.
I heard that well after the session had finished, so unless somebody is keeping their powder dry, I suspect that might be the final time...

Cheers,
Dale

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
If it can be done this is the team that can do it.

Awesome guys! Good luck, bury the Vette and then the LFA! Bernie and Ben must be doing things right to cut 7 seconds off their previous time at the Ring! They really know those cars!:)

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are these pics of the cars on the same corner?????? I think not, but just wondering since that LFA is literally flying here.

nurburgreen.jpg

Click for larger image:
You must be registered for see images attach

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The webmaster is Dale Lomas and he promised to email me if he hears anything.
He is positive the Vipers only ran half a day, his spies monitor the 'Ring every day.

Here is his email:

Hi Jon,

Not heard a peep - the 7m15.6s is from a pretty solid source, but I have no clue as to whether that was an ACR or the ACR-X that posted it.
I heard that well after the session had finished, so unless somebody is keeping their powder dry, I suspect that might be the final time...

Cheers, Dale

PEEP, PEEP !! Lets recap with open minds:

Corvette ZR1's latest time stands at 7:19.6

Porsche 911 GT2 RS stands at 7:18.0.

Lexus LF-A 7:14.6

2010 VIPER ACR: ?????????? GO TEAM VIPER!!

Source:

http://bridgetogantry.com/2/index.p...=57:laptimes-and-private-events&Itemid=300090

Last edited:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If some Mod can approve a member application from a MrBTG, this is Dale Lomas the webmaster from Bridge to Gantry and he can fill in some details.
He has emailed me but he can not post till his application has been approved?

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm outa finger and toe nails, when are we gonna find out already!!:curse:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is my guess. Lexus, Chevrolet, and Porsche would have been watching closely. If the news was bad, they would have leaked it. Don't give up hope.

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
If some Mod can approve a member application from a MrBTG, this is Dale Lomas the webmaster from Bridge to Gantry and he can fill in some details.
He has emailed me but he can not post till his application has been approved?

There has been no forums registration by that username, nor can I find anyone with the last name of Lomas. If he creates an account, I can get him set up.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There has been no forums registration by that username, nor can I find anyone with the last name of Lomas. If he creates an account, I can get him set up.

Thanks, maybe he is confused what site we are on.
Just relaying what he told me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62