New to the forums...

Flyeyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hi, and introduce myself. Hope this message finds everyone in good standings. I usually put together drives and meets in the St. Louis MO area. So hopefully I can post in the "Gateway" regions section to post invites for the local Viper guys!

Glad to be here!

OP
OP
F

Flyeyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was also wondering how long I have to be a member of this site before I'm allowed to post outside of the "New Member" forum. I understand people don't want their forums to be jacked with possible trolls, etc. who don't have worthwhile input.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was also wondering how long I have to be a member of this site before I'm allowed to post outside of the "New Member" forum. I understand people don't want their forums to be jacked with possible trolls, etc. who don't have worthwhile input.

You should be able to post anywhere you want in the main forums. The VCA Members forum, the regional forums and the events forums are limited to VCA members, as is the Grail Trail and the Illustrated Upgrades forum. The vendor section is limited to vendor replies.
Be aware you cannot sell or promote anything on the site unless you purchase a classified ad.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, Im over in the United Kingdom, but that little bit of water between us seems very small when chatting to fellow members on here :) Welcome aboard :)

OP
OP
F

Flyeyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah Lee00blacksilverGTS that sounds completely legit to me. I'm simply a car enthusiast here in St. Louis Missouri. So if anything I'm on this site to meet Viper members, and learn more about the car. As well as to invite members to events that I host that are car related.

Fatboy 18 - Thanks for the welcome man! Even if your across the pond, it's still appreciated for the greetings!

So here's the $64K question.... how would I go about posting information regarding a drive/meet for Viper owners around my area who are interested in gatherings and such?

V

Venomiss

Your best bet is to contact the locaL Gateway VCA club president first if you want to get the word out for a St Louis area event.
We'll send you a PM with contact information.

The VCA forums have a dedicated events section for VCA Viper gatherings.

OP
OP
F

Flyeyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for the info! I have to say this is probably the best and most informative welcome I've ever received on an auto forum board. (pretty cool) :)

V

Venomiss

Hopefully the VCA Gateway Region will help.
For those who are not Viper owners yet Viper Magazine is a good source of information on vipers and events. www.ViperMagazine.com

For those who are brand new Viper owners you may want to join on or after October 1st of 2011.
That would include October, November, December of 2011and all of 2012 for brand new membership.
(and in time for the VCA raffle)

The best way to join the VCA is online here.
https://www.viperclub.org/join/

Last edited by a moderator: