Viperx10 Lap Record at Chuckwalla

ViperX10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So I finally posted the Video of the Viper X10 Lap record at ChuckWalla Raceway during the Last (and Only) West Coast Viperdays/Narra Event. The Lap Record is hopefully going to stay in our Viper Hands for a while as I don't think a lot of other street legal car can beat it (at least not a Smog legal car). Time will tell...

Here it is: http://www.viperx10.com/chuckwalla.html

Terry.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terry.

My Nephew, Mike just spent a day at Chuckwalla for a bike event. He rode a Ducatti 1198 and your lap looked like a walk in the park compared to his video.

You give the definition of smooth being fast.

Congratulations.

Maybe next stop for you is at the "Ring"

Paul

OP
OP
V

ViperX10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'd love to do the Ring, the car would be really good over there (so many turns) but that's a very "Expensive" project. I'd have to win the Lotto before... Only problem, I don't play!

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
So I finally posted the Video of the Viper X10 Lap record at ChuckWalla Raceway during the Last (and Only) West Coast Viperdays/Narra Event. The Lap Record is hopefully going to stay in our Viper Hands for a while as I don't think a lot of other street legal car can beat it (at least not a Smog legal car). Time will tell...

Here it is: http://www.viperx10.com/chuckwalla.html

Terry.

You must be registered for see images attach

Just an observation but 90% of people that watch cars setting lap times want to hear the motor and tires squealing. Not listen to some ******** music.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you need to get a real big boy aero set up on that car before you go bashing like that, mr small yellow parts guy

OP
OP
V

ViperX10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just an observation but 90% of people that watch cars setting lap times want to hear the motor and tires squealing. Not listen to some ******** music.

Hmmm... So nicely asked. I am opened to suggestions.

Let's run a Poll for the next viewers:

MUSIC or NO MUSIC?

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terry, I'd vote for no music, no fender video and try and get the data logger more visable (or imbed the data at the top of the video).

Then at the end do some of your out takes from Tallegeda nights, Ricky Boobie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prosperitymirra