Anyone here live in California and want to help out fellow member (and make money)?

kennewbike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am hoping there is someone on this forum that lives near Compton CA 90222, and can spare an hour of their time? There is a car there I want someone to have a look at for me, and I will gladly compensate them for this time. I simply live too far away to be able to come look at it, and I BADLY need to know a few things about it.

Please help a fellow member out, and I will gladly return favor in anyway I can.

Thanks guys

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Anyone here live in California and want to help out fellow member (and make money

In Compton? Holy cow, I don't know if I'd want to go there and look over a Viper... I'll bet if you arranged for the owner to meet someone in Redondo or Hermosa, you might get a few offers. For me at least, Compton + Viper = Run and hide.

OP
OP
K

kennewbike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Anyone here live in California and want to help out fellow member (and make money

yes I never thought of that. There is no "owner" I can ask to meet anyone. The car is at an auction grounds. I spoke to them on the phone and they told me it is a very approachable place. They said it is not a bad area and not what people think. Like I said, I am MANY hours away, so I am just going by what I'm hearing. I would gladly go myself if it wasn't a 40 hour drive away :)

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Crap, wish you had posted yesterday. I'm only 45 mins away, but have plans tonight and fly out tomorrow. Sorry.

Leojmcca

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Are you talking about the damaged car that they have been selling for a long time?

OP
OP
K

kennewbike

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ya that's the one. They told me they have had it for 5 weeks. I just wanted to pay someone on here, or a mechanic to go look at it for me. I have 3 areas I specifically have questions about.

OP
OP
K

kennewbike

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What do you know about that car Leojmcca? Have you seen it up close?

Leojmcca

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No just seen it for sale for a while

CA97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Scan the net and hire a Auto Inspection service that checks it for you- s/b under $200

V

Venomiss

You might call Dan Cragin at DC Performance and ask him.

specizripn

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Is all of the damage cosmetic or is there chasis/engine damage?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456