New 2005 Black Conv. Owner- DC metro area

2005_Black_Vper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone, Just picked up a 2005 black convertible Viper on Saturday, only mods are full Corsa exhaust, so far I love it! Had a nice 7 hour drive home through the
WV mountains and had a blast.

I will post some pictures soon after the rain stops and I can give it a nice washing.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey man...congrats on the Viper!

Where are you located? We can get you in touch with some local members for cruise-ins, shows and/or VCA events

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome to the Viper community. Get hooked up with your local club. Your bound to meet some great people and attend some fun events. Did anyone tell you before you bought that the car that "black" cars are the slowest Vipers, LOL:rolaugh::drive:

chambers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone, Just picked up a 2005 black convertible Viper on Saturday, only mods are full Corsa exhaust, so far I love it! Had a nice 7 hour drive home through the
WV mountains and had a blast.

I will post some pictures soon after the rain stops and I can give it a nice washing.

CONGRADS.........I just pick up an 01 RT last month in MO. I live in Bowie MD. Hope we can get together sometime.

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Both of you join the local club & you will meet each other !!!!!! Plus then you get to have a really neat avatar, like mine !!!!:D

OP
OP

2005_Black_Vper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
quick picture I took on my phone the day I got the car, need to wash it and take some more lol

You must be registered for see images attach

V

Venomiss

Join the VCA by October 21st and receive the rest of 2011 and all of 2012 for membership and joining by this date will also make you eligible
to enter the VCA Viper Raffle with the ACR-X as the first prize and the Challenger as the second prize.

The raffle is open only to VCA members.
Welcome and be sure to ask about the VCA VA/MD Crab Feast they have every year too.

V

Venomiss

The VCA VA/MD is having a holiday party coming up quick if you are interested.