Just joined the VCA!

gtsfe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New to the WAVCA and was curious if there were any events here in the SE part of the state. Also, where is a good place to get the viper serviced in the Pacific NW?

sdwpve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Viper Service
Cam McCracken

Serving the Washington Viper Community for over 10 years.
Formerly Owner, Maltby Motorsports, Maltby, WA. Can be reached through the e-mail link above, or at 206-355-2621.

Hank's Garage [email protected]

Automotive Repair and Customizing. GM World Class, Chrysler Gold level, and ASE Master Certified!.

Ken Klickman

Formerly Head Viper Tech at Timberline Dodge, Portland, OR. Ken can be reached through the e-mail links above, or at 503-736-5183.

Cyndi Lux Performance

Besides racing and building some of the top level race cars, we also perform specialty engineering and prototyping services.
MaxRPM Motorsports

MAXRPM Motorsports is the Northwest's premier sport, luxury, and import tuning facility. Equipped with a state of the art lab, and staffed by only the best & most experienced technicians in the industry, MAXRPM is the choice of the Auto, SUV, and Motorcycle enthusiast.

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the dark side. Just a cautionary tail for you.....

Everybody is going to tell you to be careful, and get to know the car. Things like "make sure you are going straight before you hit the gas", "watch out for old and or cold tires" and "make sure to fix your exploding power steering pump pulley" and maybe even something like "don't go a hundred MPH in a school zone"....

I don't subscribe to all that, I say FLOOR IT!!!

Enjoy your new ride!

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on your new purchase and welcome to the VCA!

The Washington region and Oregon regions both have many events throughout the summer, most of which are posted here but they also have event calendars on their web pages.

You may want to check both web pages as many of the Oregon events are in Southern Washington or near Portland.

Washington's web page:
www.wavca.org

Oregon's web page:
http://www.oregonviperclub.org/

Good luck and enjoy your new toy!!!

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the club and congratulations! :2tu: Not too many events east of the mountains, but our Fall Colors Tour & Oktoberfest is coming up soon. Last big event of the season before the Holiday Party in November. We start out in Redmond around 10 a.m. & head north on the Central Cascade Loop & break at Leavenworth, then come back over I-90. You can join for the whole trip, or just meet up in Leavenworth and cruise back. The details will be posted here as soon as I get off my butt & start planning. Probably be very similar to last year - check older postings for that info.

JonB - what are the details of the track day? :drive:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the club, you're gonna love Viper ownership and the most down-to-earth car club members you'll ever meet. Even if you are watching at track day, its a great experience!

I'm at my hotel for NorCal's VCA track today tomorrow.

Regards,
Aaron

OP
OP
G

gtsfe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JonB: Are you talking about the Late Night drags?

reidesign: Depending on the the day I could probably meet you guys in Leavenworth and then cruise back to I-90 and then split there to head back east. I'll keep looking for the details.

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTSFE21-
Yes there are members on the east side. I find two in Richland, one in Yakama and one (probably more) in Spokane.
PM me for add'l details/contact info. It's always better when there is more than one Viper at an event! Better yet- create an event and give us west siders a reason to come over the hill.

PBR in Olympia!

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GLHGTS-
I just hate it when there is a member in town I don't seem to know. PM me with contact info! I'm retired so we could meet anytime!

PBR in Olympia

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
PIR Open Track Day Sat Oct 1, $189 - $210, then less a $50 PartsRack rebate... Details posted in VENDOR AREA / Supplier Specials.

GTS FE 21 Hope To See You There. Look for post titled:
Track-Day-SAT-OCT-1-PIR-Portland-50-off-special-OR-WA-BC-CA-UT..

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

gtsfe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there! I just need to find a decent hotel where the Viper will be safe and sound. Thanks JonB!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper