Thanks to Jon B!

WDW MKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to publicly thank Jon B for helping me with insurance questions on my new Viper. Also ordered some parts from him for a great price. I see why he is revered as such a great asset to this the VCA and Viper owners all over.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im sure soon this will be moved to the vendor review section.

Jon is awesome, goes way out of his way for me each and every time, half the time sending shipment before I even get a chance to pay him.

complete class act at partsrack and always does right by everyone on price.

could not ask for more!!!!!!!! IMHO

OP
OP
W

WDW MKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mods, please move to the appropriate section. I was jumping back and forth at the time of posting and didn't realize I was in General Discussion.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
kind of a side note, I actually spoke with Jon a couple hours ago and placed another order, love having this guy in the community, hes on speed dial lol.

one point I'd also like to express, im a PITA, im super anal about my snake (more then most) and I have terrible OCD so, im a REAL PITA, calling alot and asking dumb questions lol

through all that Jon never once batted an eye, my own mother gets fed up with me lol THATS SERVICE, Thanks again Jon

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the best parts of this club is people like JonB who are actively involved; enjoy modding your Viper!

Regards,
Aaron

BC Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just adding in my 2 cents - I emailed Jon a week ago for some info about a part for my Gen 1. He called me within 5 minutes and was VERY helpful; patient; considerate, and most importantly he CARED about helping me (whether I was going to buy the part or not)! We then got into talking about Gen 1 exhausts and he told me an awesome story from VO1 and his Gen 1... what an AWESOME story that was! JonB is a VALUABLE and RESOURCEFUL asset to this forum and ALL Viper owners! You rock, JonB! Thank you!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62