We need a dyno day

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Anytime! You guys are always welcome to all our events. Bring as many people as you can, with any car they want on the dyno.

It's too bad that I have to work Kurt, my new F250 is supposed to have 200 ft/lbs more torque with the tune I have....should be at 1000 ft/lbs now.Oh well, maybe another time.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's too bad that I have to work Kurt, my new F250 is supposed to have 200 ft/lbs more torque with the tune I have....should be at 1000 ft/lbs now.Oh well, maybe another time.

Did that tune remove the darn speed limiter??? :D

Thanks for helping out the Houston guys Kurt, we won't be able to make it either.

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anything new on this?

Dunno about Houston but Dyno Wars is over 50% booked already and Registration includes two(2) Dyno pulls per registered Vehicle, Lunch and Beverages for Registrant and one(1) Guest, served at the Event.

Plus the right, to have your Dyno results listed on DYNOWARS.

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your deal sounds good Kurt, I'm just wanting our club to do something here in Houston. Prefer not to have to drive 2 hours for a dyno event.

Getting there is half the fun!! If you guys ever want to come out this way just let me know. We are doing one hell of a drive on 11/26, one you ACR and Aero guys would get a kick out of. Not quite as crazy as Twisted Sisters, but a close second. Plus you get to see Stonehenge... not the one from the Druids, the one from the crazy Texans in the hill country!

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting there is half the fun!! If you guys ever want to come out this way just let me know. We are doing one hell of a drive on 11/26, one you ACR and Aero guys would get a kick out of. Not quite as crazy as Twisted Sisters, but a close second. Plus you get to see Stonehenge... not the one from the Druids, the one from the crazy Texans in the hill country!

More details please Kurt on the 11/26 event! :)

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
More details please Kurt on the 11/26 event! :)

Heck- Thought you guys were on my mailing list! Here is the email that went out:

Fellow Viper Club Members!

It's time for the next event so mark your calendars or just check ours! Central Texas VCA calendar

Event:
Cruise to the mysterious Stonehenge!!!

Meeting place:
Coffee and Rides San Antonio, TX
1203 N Loop 1604 W. Suite 121
San Antonio, TX‎ 78258

Time:
Meet at 8AM will leave Coffee and Rides at 10:30AM (November 26th 2011)

Description/special instructions:

Not only will you enjoy yet another Coffee and Rides in San Antonio which has showcased hundreds of exotics every month and changes every time, we will show off our VCA pride in large numbers next to the Euro cars and file out at approximately 10:30AM to take a challenging back hill country road to yet another new destination. We will take a 80 mile drive North to our friends in Ingram to have a casual lunch and enjoy the cool weather. In Ingram the famous Texas Stonehenge II has been relocated and has just opened up, I have heard it is a sight to behold! I hope to get some great shots of all our Vipers in front of this landmark. The road we will travel is NOT Twisted Sisters, but it is challenging. It is a route I took a few years back and it left quite an impression. No worries our cars are built for this, and we will not be doing 100MPH. It will be great fun for the passenger as well, the scenery is awesome and the VCA has never taken this route to my knowledge. Please make sure to do the normal routine prior to taking the car out to be extra careful for the day, this means making sure the tires are at proper PSI, make sure fluids are full, and most of all make sure you have a full battery in your camera!!! It will be one of the best group drives this year! DO NOT MISS IT!

Map of Route: INGRAM RUN CLICK HERE (Please Print for your use or download to GPS)

On a side note, the drive for DynoWars on the 19th is still on to leave Biff's at 8:15AM, and the Holiday Party is getting great response, if you have not bought your ticket yet...HURRY!

Thank you,

Kurt Robinson (TexasTonka)
President, South Central Texas VCA
www.CentralTexasVCA.com
or visit us on the VCA Forums by clicking HERE

rpm9000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there anything new as far as a Houston area Dyno day? I would like to dyno my car before I do more mods to it. I was waiting to see if the club was going to get something going before I spent the extra dollars to get a dyno done on my own.

OP
OP
W

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is there anything new as far as a Houston area Dyno day? I would like to dyno my car before I do more mods to it. I was waiting to see if the club was going to get something going before I spent the extra dollars to get a dyno done on my own.
hopefully there will be some update. While it was nice to get invited to the central club one, I would think we could find something in the Houston area

RCC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Serious HP would be another good place for a dyno event. They are right around the corner from LMR and Stephane the owner of SHP is really cool guy.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Serious HP would be another good place for a dyno event. They are right around the corner from LMR and Stephane the owner of SHP is really cool guy.

Supra Dude? Know I've seen that car with you guys. Pretty sure we'd be up for about anywhere in town.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Pretty sure we'd be up for about anywhere in town.

We should do it now while it's 38 deg out. Then we can walk around bragging about how strong our cars are whenever the subject comes up.lol

RCC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would like to attend a Viper dyno day/ get together. I can help put it together if need be.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
You should hit 600 RWHP no problem.... :)

Maybe I could hit 575.... LOL! (I hit 556 at 72F)

In all seriousness I am going to get intake, headers, Mopar pcm etc, and go for 700 hp at the crank.:)

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
In all seriousness I am going to get intake, headers, Mopar pcm etc, and go for 700 hp at the crank.:)

I was wondering how long that thing was staying stock. Good for you Rob! Thinking about doing a DC tune, headers and hiflow cats on mine, but it might be awhile yet.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I was wondering how long that thing was staying stock. Good for you Rob! Thinking about doing a DC tune, headers and hiflow cats on mine, but it might be awhile yet.

Actually, I made it to 1000 miles before doing the Corsa track exhaust, and the K&N filter with smooth tubes. It dyno'd 553 rwhp when it was stock with 900 miles on it.