New Viper GTS owner in San Diego

Elenium

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey I'm a new Viper owner in sunny San Diego! I just got a 2000 Viper GTS coupe in more or less immaculate condition. This particular Viper has K & N filters and tubes installed. Belanger ceramic coated headers coupled to Hennesey high flow 3 inch cats and a corsa stainless cat back exhaust system. B & M short throw shifter. Also has a Fidanza light weight aluminum flywheel.

Anyways, anybody in the San Diego area have a recommended Dodge dealership for working on Vipers? I want to get all the fluids replaced etc.

You must be registered for see images attach

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For warranty service, there are two ViperTechs at Jack Powell Dodge in Escondido.

There are also two fantastic independent Viper service facilities in Temecula and an all round Viper owner and mechanic near Mercy Hospital and Hill Crest.

Send me a PM if you want their numbers/addressed.

Always a good idea to get a new to you Viper checked out by someone with lots of Viper specific experience.

You will also want to join the Southern California ViperClub. Most of the suppliers offer discounts to members.

The local club is really active. You just missed a great run up to Oak Glen and a barbeque at one of our members homes.

Next week we will be at Willow Springs big track, and a couple weeks later will take a weekend cruise to Sedona to join up with the Arizona Club for some fun at slide rock.

You can go to www.socalviper.com for more details.

V

Venomiss

Welcome to the VCA!
Hope to see one of those pictures in your avatar soon.
Lance can help you with your questions and get you rolling in SoCal.

Please post pictures of your beautiful weather when winter sets in. It gives others hope for springtime.