Video link for the 'Ring record is on VCA Home page.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW very well done and exciting!
Congrats to all involved for giving us something to be very proud of. :2tu:

Stunning achievement!

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just get the red x Works now

Bruce

Holy Cow, That is an incredible Video. I started to get chills about halfway through it. The 5th gear makes a huge difference on the straigt aways. The driver appeard to be smoother on the track with less bottoming out and not banging the rev limiter than the previous record. THe ending scene when the clouds passed over makes the car seem like a dark horse.

Awesome job SRT and VCA. You do us proud

Bruce

Last edited:

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Took a while to load it up which I am sure is because of the thousands of people trying to watch it! Well worth the wait tho!

JackDud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simply amazing. I had to borrow a friends laptop and watch during class. Can't wait to watch again with sound. Let's all inundate autoblog with tips that the official video is up

OP
OP
Marv S

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Only the best. Captured in full high definition. It is a huge file on the VCA server that retains great quality.

I get buffering and just a series of stills... It must be very high def. I'm rebooting...

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the link FrgMstr... it worked perfectly on my DROID x. I can't wait to get home and watch it with my 10 yr old son on my large screen.
I got chills!

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW that's just insane:omg: I wonder how fast that viper was going down the straights and some of those corners? Congrats again SRT & Tomball! :headbang:

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just... wow.

I'm intrigued by the data SRT chose to overlay (and by what they omitted). Also looking forward to (hopefully) more video from this trip: the helicopter shots are stunning, ACR-X vid, chase car perspective(?), and "snake's eye view" from the front air dam GoPro mounts.

Seriously, I'd love a full-length film on this, starting from the first meetings between Tomball and SRT. There's so much planning and prep behind that final achievement...

Once more: congrats, and THANK YOU to all involved.

Rich

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also looking forward to (hopefully) more video from this trip: the helicopter shots are stunning, ACR-X vid, chase car perspective(?), and "snake's eye view" from the front air dam GoPro mounts.

Seriously, I'd love a full-length film on this...
You should be able to get all that and more from the VCA in the not-too-distant future. More camera angles, more data, the ACR-X 7:03 run, interviews, and much more! And you will really like the next VIPER magazine too...

As always, our thanks to SRT for bringing this all together and allowing the Viper Club of America to play a part in it.

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is TEAMWORK that makes these things possible!!

Chrysler
SRT
Viper Club of America
Viper owners
Vendors
Dealers
Support staff
Drivers
Engineers

It's all of these people that make the Viper a great car. The video speaks for itself.

There is not another manufacturer that works with their owners as much as Chrysler.

So the next time you get behind the wheel of your Viper, take a minute and think about ALL the people that make this car possible. A lot of blood, sweat, and tears have gone into giving all of us one heck of a driving experience.

Walter P., John, and Horace are smiling down on us.

Congratulations to all of us!

The Pentastar LIVES!

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was that the LFA or the ZR1 that splattered all over the windshield at 4:57 of the video and 3:05 of the run ?:lmao:l

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spectacular! This is the best video I've seen all year (7:12). I can't wait to see the ACR-X video (7:03)..:usa: Great driving, great production and that Nurburgring Sticker on the ACR in the beggining is bad ass, I'm wanting that one for sure so hopefully the VCA will have that version avaliable soon..

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very proud to be a member of both the Viper Nation, AND the Mopar Nation!

Beyond words. Thanks to all who made it possible to spank vette and put them to bed! :yay::hail:

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Amazing video, loved it.
Congrats to everyone envolved that made this possible.