Houston Cars and Coffee October 1st

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All,

Houston Cars and coffee is upon on once again. The weather is getting a little cooler and the new Lambo is supposed to be displayed this weekend. Does anyone plan on attending? I know it is a conflict with the Lemons race so not sure what to expect but would think pretty good.

Tim

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there before 7 am Tim. I'll probably bring the GTS this time. I can't wait to see the Aventador in person. I hope you can make it also.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I will be there before 7 am Tim. I'll probably bring the GTS this time. I can't wait to see the Aventador in person. I hope you can make it also.

Save me a spot will ya.:)

PS: do you think the new starlet will show or is he too famous?:D

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sitting in Managment 309 right now trying not to laugh out loud.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I might swing on up there. I will probably head home early though between 8:45-9ish since the Ags play Arkansas at 11. Eric are you getting there before 7?:omg:

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll prob show up if some more people from down our way are willing to go

Considering it, Wes

I need to pick up my OEM exhaust from Tomball Dodge, not sure if I'm going to take the truck or take the Viper and then go back to Tomball in the truck later in the day for exhaust. Paul has said he will not be going.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might swing on up there. I will probably head home early though between 8:45-9ish since the Ags play Arkansas at 11. Eric are you getting there before 7?:omg:

Yes, I should be there at 7 or before, that is the only way to get a good parking spot. I will still bring the magazine in case you show up. After last weekend's second half performance, I am still upset with the Ags, but will see what they can do against Arkansas this weekend.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great seeing you guys yesterday! Eric thanks for the mag, I appreciate it. Tony, Tim and Rob it's always great to catch up with you guys. Looking forward to next month with the new shoes on the car.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Great seeing you guys yesterday! Eric thanks for the mag, I appreciate it. Tony, Tim and Rob it's always great to catch up with you guys. Looking forward to next month with the new shoes on the car.

BTW Andy, thanks for the info the other day ref the CF fuel door/gas cap. Looked really good. Like I mentioned, I'm gonna PC mine gloss black. My 6 spokes are back from powder coating , so they go on tomorrow.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anytime Rob! Looking forward to seeing the new wheels.