FS: 03 SRT-10, 35k, $38k obo, trades?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are brutal. Let the guy sell his car. I'm always amazed at how we pay to be members of the VCA, but they allow this nonsense in a paid club.

As a member of a club, I welcome friends busting my chops when I do or say something that warrants it.

Some people on these forums say things that just set themselves up for harassment. I don't see anything "Brutal" just some friendly razzing. This is the same owner that previously sold a salvage title car with issues, looked to buy a gen three and didn't care if it had a salvage title. basically asked to buy a cheap car at the bottom of the market. Now after a very, very short time wants to sell this same car. (first for one reason then another) Who knows what the real reason is, and it doesn't really matter, but when you post these series of events in a public forum there are those that will pay attention and ask questions. I think everyone here is just having a good time and if the poster was a little more relaxed with it and honest he would have a better time too!

Good luck selling your car.

I never mean any malice or mean to be brutal. As all my friends will tell you, I enjoy the banter and expect nothing less directed at me when I need it!

OP
OP
F

*fill-up*

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a member of a club, I welcome friends busting my chops when I do or say something that warrants it.

Some people on these forums say things that just set themselves up for harassment. I don't see anything "Brutal" just some friendly razzing. This is the same owner that previously sold a salvage title car with issues, looked to buy a gen three and didn't care if it had a salvage title. basically asked to buy a cheap car at the bottom of the market. Now after a very, very short time wants to sell this same car. (first for one reason then another) Who knows what the real reason is, and it doesn't really matter, but when you post these series of events in a public forum there are those that will pay attention and ask questions. I think everyone here is just having a good time and if the poster was a little more relaxed with it and honest he would have a better time too!

Good luck selling your car.

I never mean any malice or mean to be brutal. As all my friends will tell you, I enjoy the banter and expect nothing less directed at me when I need it!

I sold a rebuilt gts which was a great car by all means, not perfect, but great none the less to a guy who is very happy with it, for a very fair price. And a couple weeks ago I posted a thread seeing how much its worth for quick sale if I wanted to invest in something else, it was half as much as I was expecting. So now I post it for sale, for the first time, with a serious asking price and intention on selling.

As I mentioned before, I DO NOT NEED TO SELL, just would like a fun awd car for the snow. Don't feel like driving around another cheap 4x4 again, but hey if I don't sell no big deal.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sold a rebuilt gts which was a great car by all means, not perfect, but great none the less to a guy who is very happy with it, for a very fair price. And a couple weeks ago I posted a thread seeing how much its worth for quick sale if I wanted to invest in something else, it was half as much as I was expecting. So now I post it for sale, for the first time, with a serious asking price and intention on selling.

As I mentioned before, I DO NOT NEED TO SELL, just would like a fun awd car for the snow. Don't feel like driving around another cheap 4x4 again, but hey if I don't sell no big deal.

Okey dokey.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^hey whats festus been up to? and miss kitty?^^^^^^^^^

OP
OP
F

*fill-up*

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump for price drop, oil change, and fluid check ;)

$35k
obo for forum viewers for now..

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
F

*fill-up*

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I left a deposit on another car, I need this goneee! Price is negotiable!

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya know, I'm guessing a lot of the people on this forum already have a Viper (or two). Looks good, don't give it away in a hurry... Unfortunately, it is mostly the "good weather" States that have any interest in buying sports cars about now, everyone else is slipping into Wintertime mode.

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep Id bet if youd just hang on to it till about march/april you list her on ebay for $1 no reserve with a great ad and pics. She will fetch upper 30's. I would rather hang on to it another 5 months to get an extra $5k out of it. But thats just me

OP
OP
F

*fill-up*

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I could, after driving an 05 bentley gt I fell in love with it and left a deposit, not as fast as a viper but it pulls, and its awd everything I need for chicago weather. I REALLY do not want to take out a loan, so I rather take a loss here

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya know, I'm guessing a lot of the people on this forum already have a Viper (or two).

I keep an eye on here for vipers that are well cared for. Just not the right color or the right time yet. Good luck with the sale, OP.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate it for you that I was correct. Good luck with the sale.

oufan2929

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Did you used to have a black '05 gen III vert? Or live in south Texas?

oufan2929

Viper Owner
Reaction score

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought about buying a GT before buying my current viper. Im sure the Bentley is an amazing car and I bet I'll try one out someday but I decided I have plenty of time to buy a luxury car when Im old:D

OP
OP
F

*fill-up*

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nope, I never even been to Texas, would like to one day though

I thought about buying a GT before buying my current viper. Im sure the Bentley is an amazing car and I bet I'll try one out someday but I decided I have plenty of time to buy a luxury car when Im old:D

Haha that is a good concept, if I only I lived in somewhere without snow the viper would be the best DD

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Did Lance repaint his car?

I put mine up for sale and had a guy from Chicago get ahold of me, it had a lower budget, maybe he'll find your car on craigslist.

OP
OP
F

*fill-up*

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did Lance repaint his car?

I put mine up for sale and had a guy from Chicago get ahold of me, it had a lower budget, maybe he'll find your car on craigslist.

Not sure who Lance is, but I purchased the car that way it is.

I may have spoken to the guy from Chicago already but I am not sure, I get offers of $30k left and right, but it takes more to buy. But not sure if craigs is the best place to keep my car posted, my favorite line from a person that called off craiglist:
"I know of a guy selling the same viper as yours with half the miles for $25k, so I can offer you $30k and you should take it cause I can just go buy his"

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The "Lance" comment was a forum inside joke.

I bet you did talk to him then because I'm in Ohio and he found mine on Craigslist.
He had only $30k and said that is all they are worth no matter the miles or condition.

I've had mostly good luck on Criagslist. over the years. I've sold a ton or crap and bought some stuff too. It'***** of miss with certain things. The more places you have it the more options you have to sell it. Good luck with your sale. Mine's for sale too but i'm in no hurry to sell. Remember it only takes one person to buy your car, so you sometimes have to **** though the crap.

Not sure who Lance is, but I purchased the car that way it is.

I may have spoken to the guy from Chicago already but I am not sure, I get offers of $30k left and right, but it takes more to buy. But not sure if craigs is the best place to keep my car posted, my favorite line from a person that called off craiglist:
"I know of a guy selling the same viper as yours with half the miles for $25k, so I can offer you $30k and you should take it cause I can just go buy his"

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's funny. How does he decide he wants to spend 5 grand more for your car when there is another available to him for $25k? I hope you told him to go buy the other car?

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's funny. How does he decide he wants to spend 5 grand more for your car when there is another available to him for $25k? I hope you told him to go buy the other car?
9 out of 10 times its not a bottom feeder but SCAMMERS, they're everywhere on ebay. Most of the time they email you wanting you to click on one of their links, you can tell a lot of times by the bad grammar in the email & they never talk on the phone. jmo

OP
OP
F

*fill-up*

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an offer of $31k should I just take it? I am considering it, and probably will do it. Not sure I can keep the seller of my bentley waiting any longer

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhh, the hazing I got for my 30K comment just a couple of weeks ago..... DYHW.

I have an offer of $31k should I just take it? I am considering it, and probably will do it. Not sure I can keep the seller of my bentley waiting any longer

Should you take it? You could have had it weeks ago. Thought you weren't going to give it away? This is why......:lmao::rolaugh::lmao::rolaugh:

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's insane to me. With the low cost of money right now, finance the rest of the Bentley that you were going to use the cash from Viper to cover. You're taking way too big of hit considering PedFed has something like 2% finiancing for 60 or 72 months.
Let's say you financed $40k over 60 months at 2%. Your payment would be around $700/month and even you never sold the Viper and didn't pay the Bentley off early, your total interest charges over the whole 60 months is less than $2,100.
It just makes no sense to take a huge hit (much bigger than $2,100) on selling the Viper when you're desperate, instead of getting a loan, selling the viper later (probably next spring), and then paying of the Bentley loan when the Viper sells. It will end up costing you a lot less to do it that way.

Just my $.02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth