FS: 03 SRT-10, 35k, $38k obo, trades?

Status
Not open for further replies.

*fill-up*

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listed my 03 Viper in classifieds, price is $38k or best offer, will consider trades +/- or even, looking for 04+ Bentley GT, or something awd for winter, but will consider just about anything.

You must be registered for see images attach

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I enjoyed reading your add on craigslist saying your GTS broke down all the time and cost you thousands but now you can work on this car yourself............ Very interesting.

RPHJR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, One day your looking to sell to raise cash. Now your looking to trade, and presumably throw money into the deal? (since there aren't too many $38k Bentley GT's around). alrighty then.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:smokin: sumpin smells fishy around here- i will give u salvige coin for it

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:smokin: sumpin smells fishy around here- i will give u salvige coin for it
I agree. You've had too many posts about this car with different stories as to why you're selling. There seems to be too much smoke and where there is smoke there is usually fire. That being said I will give you 25G for it....HAHAHA.

OP
OP
F

*fill-up*

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I enjoyed reading your add on craigslist saying your GTS broke down all the time and cost you thousands but now you can work on this car yourself............ Very interesting.

Id love to know when I said my gts broke down? All I said was this car outshined my gts, it is more comfortable, better handling, faster, and a convertible. Loved my gts too, and it never gave me any trouble, ever

Plus your selling a car with twice the mileage, bold tires, an accident on the record, and for only a couple thousand less than mine..

Last edited:

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhh, the hazing I got for my 30K comment just a couple of weeks ago..... DYHW.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He doesn't say anywhere in there that his GTS ever broke down ::rolleyes::

"I purchased it a few after selling my 97 GTS which I loved, but since the day I bought this it was a worlds apart from the GTS. Literally this car you can get in and drive and not worry about repair bills in the thousands, in fact most of the maintenance can even be done at home."

Sounds like he is comparing the GTS to the SRT. I guess it can be taken both ways. Still think something is out of the norm.

OP
OP
F

*fill-up*

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay re the craigslist ad "purchased it a few after selling my 97 GTS which I loved, but since the day I bought this it was a worlds apart from the GTS. Literally this car you can get in and drive and not worry about repair bills in the thousands, in fact most of the maintenance can even be done at home. " The two sentences have nothing to do with the GTS breaking down, they are two separate thoughts, I wrote the ad at 11am in bed, so maybe the wording wasn't right. But this GTS was a great car, I just personally like my SRT more.

Second off, I posted the car once before asking for a quick sale for an investment on a apartment building, I decided to keep the viper and just went 50/50 with a friend on the building. Now I have decided to list it, I DO NOT NEED TO SELL IT , but if the right price comes I will. I need something awd for winter, I drove a GT and S550 and loved the both of them, and want one. But I can not get everything I want, so if the viper doesn't sell by November, no big deal I will keep it for another year. And if it does, I sure as heck will be back with another one by spring, I have had a Gen 1, 2, and 3, so you can count on me getting a 4 sooner or later!!!

Now to all of you that think my car is garbage.. I go to every IL VCA meeting, have someone look at my car there this Wednesday, and then post there opinion on here.

Last edited:

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't sweat it fill up, but if you wanna sell or get decent $$ for your car I recommend you change that hood to the gen 4 or even stock is better!! GLWS

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
While the GT and S550 are nice vehicles..I would hate to have to pay those repair bills

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fill-up (Philip?) there are some very smart guys on here. Be careful what you say, and be more careful about what you've said.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The interwebs is chuck full wit people of smartz. Theres a fellur on the rear garage entry street site that gos by Tornader that is brillyant. Watchout fur hem.

OP
OP
F

*fill-up*

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fill-up (Philip?) there are some very smart guys on here. Be careful what you say, and be more careful about what you've said.
What are you talking about???

Would love to know why everyone is picking on the car? Car runs and drives great, clean history, rock chips on bumper and hood, and small scuffs here and there. No check engine lights, clean title, clean carfax, 35k on it, oil changes routine, new ps high pres hose, and rear e-brake caliper. Nothing more, nothing less. Good car for the money, don't need to sell, but if right money comes will sell...

1. There is nothing I am hiding about the car, the only flaws are cosmetic as mentioned above, nothing above average for a car that had over 10k made on it in the past 4-5 months
2. IF you want to complain on my ad, come look at the car before you do
3. I will drop the price a little weekly, until the end of November, if it doesn't sell by then I will be just as happy to hold onto it
4. If you don't like what is done to my car, too bad its not your car and I am not forcing you to buy it.
5. I am hard working young guy, I rely on this car everyday and it has never let me down, and most importantly I have worked for every penny of it, and have never taken out a loan in my life, so I respect my car.

Last edited:

the_postman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At first I didn't think I did, but now I actually kinda like the hood. Sorta grows on you. Well, me anyway. GLWS.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mothertucker

When calling names, let's keep site of the basics. The above, believe it or not, is two separate words, with the second word being a name. That being said, a name requires a capital letter. You will need to set down your cap gun as this takes two hands; now push the shift button and "t" all at the same time. It will make the "t" become a "T". It is pretty magical.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When calling names, let's keep site of the basics. The above, believe it or not, is two separate words, with the second word being a name. That being said, a name requires a capital letter. You will need to set down your cap gun as this takes two hands; now push the shift button and "t" all at the same time. It will make the "t" become a "T". It is pretty magical.

Hey, your vca handle doesn't have a capital "T" in it tucker!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :lmao:

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
o man tucker sitin on a bench, better not say here- lol----------- just kiddin

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Naples Motorsports has a couple nice 05 bently GTs, give em a call, work out a trade.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are brutal. Let the guy sell his car. I'm always amazed at how we pay to be members of the VCA, but they allow this nonsense in a paid club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets