Hiss-mas Party has been moved 1 week to December 17th, 2011.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wanted to let everyone know as soon as possible. Additional Event details will follow soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there some place to RSVP? I don't remember getting an E-Mail or postal mail regarding this. We are only a few weeks away and I want to be sure I am on the "list". Looking forward to seeing everyone!

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there some place to RSVP? I don't remember getting an E-Mail or postal mail regarding this. We are only a few weeks away and I want to be sure I am on the "list". Looking forward to seeing everyone!

There was an e-mail sent from John on Sunday. Should be in your mailbox!

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ended up getting (maybe the only set) a set of 360 Forged Concave Mesh (19/20) all black. What a nightmare this wheels order has been though...

Made an appointment for delivery this afternoon. Hopefully, my wheels don't have the same issues that Ryan's had with the offsets.

I'll be lowering the car too with springs and caps so I'll need to get an alignment before the party. Can't wait!

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sound sweet. Hopefully you can get it all squeezed in before this weekend.

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey John,

Excellent event last night. Thanks for doing all the work coordinating that. The rest of us in the VCA for VA/MD really appreciate it.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for a great evening. The "info" we almost got was good too! I came away knowing really no more than I knew before I went, but it was fun finding out. (any one there would understand that). I returned after a few years without a Viper, and I felt like I never missed a day, great group of people and a great club.

The food was awesome and the value for the evening is terrific. Anyone that wasn't there missed a great time.

The reserved indoor parking is a great asset as well. I could go on, but for those of you that didn't attend, be sure not to miss this next year.

Now, where are the pictures?

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, sorry I had to miss it this year, especially since I'm only 20 mins away!

I'm looking forward to some pics, and some pics of the parking lot too :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth