My first try at pictures

WAM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my first try at pictures so give me some slack.

These are pictures of my 2003 Viper which I bought about a year ago.

All of the striping and emblems are vinyl which I applied. I wanted to use vinyl so I can remove something if I want to change or eliminate something.

The only thing I painted was the inset of the rear bumper cover which I wanted black to tie in with the black top.

The hood is an OEM hood which I purchased from JONB, it was snakeskin green when I got it and hated to paint it red but my only other option was to paint the rest of the car green.

I may be sorry but comments are welcome.

http://s1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff451/WAMarshman/

Wiretech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The pictures are perfect, the viper is mint very low miles for a 03, I also like the 08 hood. What exhaust do you have?

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good, you should join us for one of our local cruises...

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks fantastic, but Im partial to the color combo.
You must be registered for see images attach

*fill-up*

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey WAM did you powder coat your wheels that way or paint them? I love the black and red, have another car I want it done one, but haven't found a place that can power coat two colors

OP
OP
W

WAM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey WAM did you powder coat your wheels that way or paint them? I love the black and red, have another car I want it done one, but haven't found a place that can power coat two colors

The wheels were on the car when I purchased it. They are three piece wheels and came painted the way you see them.

If you go to Forgeline's web site you will see that they offer different options for the rims, chrome, polished, painted and etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prosperitymirra