Vipers per state

okloneranger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple of years ago Viper magazine put out a map (center page) of the U.S. with total numbers of Vipers in each state. I would like to see them do that again (a kind of update). I guess there must be a way to do that through each state's Department of Motor Vehicles. I realize, at best, that can only be a close approximation because people are buying and selling their cars daily.

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just thinking about that last night, wondering how ownership broke down by state. We are thinking of moving back to Alaska and I was curious how many fellow Viper owners are up there... Take care. Jeff

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The map that Viper magazine published in the past does two things, 1 gives an idea how many Vipers are in a state and 2 helps identify how many members are in that region.

The President's of each region usually get a copy of that information at the President's meeting. (It is at a snap shot in time.)

The only issue with the report is the data is (or at least was) collected by VINs based on them being serviced or sold by a dealership in the state. So if you brought a car in for service but then sold it to someone in a different state, it may still show up in your state or potentially could be double counted.

If it is of interest and you can't locate it send me a PM and I will try and find and scan the latest copy that I can locate.

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking at the Google map this morning. There's no new pins in OK, AR or AZ do you guys need help dropping a pin?
I'll drop a pin for you if you wanna give me a general location...

ACR_Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking at the Google map this morning. There's no new pins in OK, AR or AZ do you guys need help dropping a pin?
I'll drop a pin for you if you wanna give me a general location...

After several failed attempts, I'm ashamed to admit that I need some assistance with that lol.. Guess I'm not as computer savvy as I thought:dunno: That being said, drop a red pin for me in Mena, Arkansas:drive:
Thanks!
Matt

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The map looks like there is a hot air ballon rally in Southern California...

I think since they are all listed as so cal viper, that it is actually a code for all the ******* locations for when Chad comes to visit Southern California he will know where to stop.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't want to have to create a Google account to drop a pin. Can you put one in Chattanooga, TN for me?
I know of at least 5 others here as well. More and more seem to be popping up in the area.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think since they are all listed as so cal viper, that it is actually a code for all the ******* locations for when Chad comes to visit Southern California he will know where to stop.

I've been to CA twice in the past year. ******* is definitely more of a east coast thing. They're all over the place out here in GA, in CA, you actually have to go looking for them. With ******* HQ in Atlanta, I guess it makes sense. With that said, I can think of at least 6 different ones I went to while I was out in CA. Thanks to Lance, Aaron and Paul, whenever I met up with them, they already knew where the nearest ******* was and had planned dinner there. The others I found on my own :D

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After several failed attempts, I'm ashamed to admit that I need some assistance with that lol.. Guess I'm not as computer savvy as I thought:dunno: That being said, drop a red pin for me in Mena, Arkansas:drive:
Thanks!
Matt

Don't sweat it! It took me like 3-4 attempts before I got it . Ask Kala to drop one for you.
Probably better to send pm in case it gets overlooked here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper