We all have dreams....

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dreamin??? he Could have a Viper. I know some of you have some pretty $hit!y dailydrivers...;)

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I used to have plate frame on my Lotus Esprit that said "My other car is a 150,000 mile Geo Tracker". It was and people always laughed:)

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mainly drive around in two kias an old nissan van or ocassionally my dodge ram. Im always in these cars when i see a viper or lamborguini ect.

I think the sticker would only be funny if you had a viper but put a sticker on the back of your dd saying my other car is a ferrari or bugatti. Saying my other car is a viper whenyou really have a viper would just cause even more jelousy from your enemies

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that's pretty pretentious and rude to assume he doesn't have a Viper because he has a normal daily driver. :rolleyes:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that's pretty pretentious and rude to assume he doesn't have a Viper because he has a normal daily driver. :rolleyes:

what he said....some of them might even have a viper with decent power in the garage.\

a friend of mine drives a daily driver just like that one but has a viper, porsche and lambo in the garage of one of his houses.....

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My DD is a 2007 Mercury Grand Marquis GS (that's the base model). Cloth seats, etc. I do have the SRTs (the 07 Superbee and the 2003 Viper) as my weekend fun cars.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the Corolla driver really had a Viper, you'd think he/she would have used a sticker with the correct font on it for "VIPER".

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a custom 2000 Dodge Ram Sport as my daily driver and I thought about putting "My other Dodge is a Viper." But I don't want a big head for owning a Viper. So I'm putting "My other Dodge is a Ram" on my Viper instead :rolaugh:

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, hey...be nice! That might be Chad's new DD! I think I remember seeing something about an Eclipse for sale. Maybe he moved up to a Corolla!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I have the small "VIPER Support Vehicle" sticker on the corner of my back window on the H2.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn C, I hope thats not considered a Normal DD for a Viper owner! But if it is, then I guess when you do get in that Viper its Doubly Exciting. Its like I've said before, if you had a $150k to spend on cars, I'd rather have 3 really nice ones than 1 really really nice one!. JMO

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thats pretty funny. You just never know what people are driving and im all for cheap DD's. 6 months out of the year i drive a 1996 Pontiac Grand Prix. BUT in the summer the toys come out.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im wondering if this is OP car ? he isnt a vca member and i dont know if he even has a viper..

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Randomaccess

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you think the back window of his viper says my othe car is a Toyota?

All my cars are mopars!

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't be suprised if his other car is a viper. It's not hard to imagine a person who likes skydiving may also like fast cars....

I saw a similar sticker a week ago. It said, "My other car is a piece of junk too". Seen on an '80s Dodge Omni (first Omni I've seen in many years).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4