[PICS] Pics of My New Carbon Straight 5 360's [PICS]

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well it's been a while since I posted any pictures or updates on any of my new mods so I thought I would wait and throw them all in one post. I was able to locate a coupe fuel door for a reasonable price here on the VCA and sent it to Forged Distributing to have Alain wrap it in carbon fiber to match the new wheels being made for the car. Definitely turned out unique and I am beyond happy with the finished product on the car. The install was a breeze using the VCA install document and it was worth the time.

Next I powder coated the calipers red to update the 03 to the later gen 3-4 look, and powder coated the ebrake calipers gloss black.

Finally got the new wheels done. We were originally building a set of monoblocks for the car but after waiting on the monoblock material supplier for 8 weeks we decided to discontinue offering any monoblocks until we could find a more suitable supplier. We decided to make a 3 piece set to put on the car until we could work out the issue with the monoblock supplier, but these will be staying on the car. Extremely happy with the set, well worth the wait!

360 Forged CF Straight 5's
20/20 set with carbon faces, carbon lips, chrome hardware, and gloss black barrels. Also have a set of gloss black center caps on the way to see if they look better than these brushed centers.

Here are a few pic's I took behind the house on Friday.

You must be registered for see images attach

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Awesome Andy....We need to go for a drive so I can see the wheels in person.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper