long time Dodge Guy, new Viper owner.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking the world seemed a little bit better today. Finally, A Moparboy(y) who I can actually get along with and respect his choice in cars.

Blah blah blah...:rolleyes:

How's it going to be confusing? If one of ya'll says something completely idiotic and filled with spelling errors, I think we'll all know it was you.

Wat r yu sayn? :nunu:

You never drive the thing! You sure they didn't send people pics of your trailer?

OK. That was funny. A little. Very little. :D

I've been the past 2 years. If you get the chance to go next year, be sure you do! The OH-VCA puts on one heck of a event for all VCA guys in attendance! Jeg's suite, auctions, prize $$ for racing, etc!

As much as Chad smells like 3 week old turkey, I have to agree with him. It is one hell of a party! :nana:

OK, I feel obligated now...

You must be registered for see images attach

And there we go....:D

V

Venomiss

Hey all, just picked up my first Viper yesterday, 1997 GTS. I have been a Dodge Guy since I could talk, have always had Shelby Dodges that I'd drag race. Moved to Florida about 6 months ago, sold all my cars, trucks, and all but one of my motorcycles. Figured its time to buy my dream car. I have been a Mopar Tech for 13 years now, finally get to own what I've had to work on all my life.

Welcome and nice ride. When everyone else is snow bound you will be out enjoying yourself this season!

Please consider joining the VCA.
Viper Magazine is included and the ability to purchase those future Viper raffle tickets comes with VCA membership. (if you didn't notice the last one has a Viper & a Challenger for prizes.)
Joining now covers the rest of 2011 and all of 2012.

OP
OP
MoparBoyy

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome and nice ride. When everyone else is snow bound you will be out enjoying yourself this season!

Please consider joining the VCA.
Viper Magazine is included and the ability to purchase those future Viper raffle tickets comes with VCA membership. (if you didn't notice the last one has a Viper & a Challenger for prizes.)
Joining now covers the rest of 2011 and all of 2012.

ya i'm going to, just trying to stop hemorrhaging cash after buying this thing.. lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave