Could this be the 2012 Dodge Viper Coupe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Does anybody bother to search before they post anymore:lmao: That picture has been posted about 20 times here.

Vyper Phil....perfect answer:2tu::2tu:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks like a covered lawn chair on a roller skate! :rolaugh: So not the next gen!

(BTW, vette wont like you posting their future product designs...... :D)

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you seriously think Ralph would sign off on that?????

That could be the 4 cyclinder Vipette.....nah!

JLorello

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It looks like the roof and hatch/trunk section was blown up in size, maybe 1.2:1 scale and re-blended with the original body, lol.

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really can't wait to see the final version....simply to stop these awful photoshops.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really? what provoked this, maybe there is something going on in another thread somewhere but this is very uncalled for and not in the spirit of this forum.

Bluesrt seems to have this notion that I for some reason don't deserve to be a forum member on either site because I don't own a Viper. Oh well. He's a putz.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
YES !! it IS the '2012 coupe' as you suggest.However............... NONE are being built.PS: the 2013 Viper looks TOTALLY different, and WILL be built !!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not a nice little boy:nono:

Just calling it like I see it. At least I gave him other options to fall on.:smirk: If I were to post this particular pic, Id hope someone would be honest enough to school me about it. I mean, c'mon now, if anyone even remotely thinks that the above pic could possibly be the new Viper, they're in a delusion. BTW, if my memory serves me correctly, which Im sure it does, you're not too well known for being a well-mannered member yourself. Am I right or am I right?

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
BTW, if my memory serves me correctly, which Im sure it does, you're not too well known for being a well-mannered member yourself. Am I right or am I right?

What does it take to get banned from the Alley?. You know, the place with an "anything goes section" I'm thinking a person would have to be quite the piece of work to get banned on that site. Hmm, oh wait, why don't we ask bluesrt?.:rolaugh:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What does it take to get banned from the Alley?. You know, the place with an "anything goes section" I'm thinking a person would have to be quite the piece of work to get banned on that site. Hmm, oh wait, why don't we ask bluesrt?.:rolaugh:

Say what? Bluesrt is quite liked over there.

:rolaugh:

BTW, I can no longer post in the Houston section, but wanted to tell you nice work on having the wheels powder-coated. The car looks much better with black wheels.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
BTW, I can no longer post in the Houston section, but wanted to tell you nice work on having the wheels powder-coated. The car looks much better with black wheels.

Thanks Austin. I had to do it to get Hou99gts to stop bothering me about it.:D

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
little areo parts guy, it takes getting banned from the alley not takeing circus clowns seriously on a forum... are you serious?? do you really think i took that seriously? good lord.. theres one in every crowd....:lmao:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
little areo parts guy, it takes getting banned from the alley not takeing circus clowns seriously on a forum... are you serious?? do you really think i took that seriously? good lord.. theres one in every crowd....:lmao:

You know, for someone who knocks everyone for either not owning a Viper, or simply not owning what you deem to be the right Viper, you sure havent proven yourself as to what you own. You talk alot of ****, but Ive never seen you back it up. Learn how to post pics of these Vipers you claim to own. Frankly, with how much of an idiot you come across to be, I have zero clue as to how you're able to own a Viper, much less drive one. We all know I dont own a Viper, so I hope you're able to retort with something other than "you dont a Viper, so get off the forum". I highly doubt it though.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
squirt, i dont need to let or show everyone what i have, kinda like a heavywieght champ doest go around telling everyone how big and bad he is all the time.:bonker:--- now get back over to the pink barbie crowd and start hangin with what you got in your garage .....:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R