Copperhead Viper

pb5150

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was looking at a 2005 copperhead viper but can't find very much info on about the copperhead. I was hoping someone would be able to provide me with some info about this car

trymyz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All convertible, only in 05, only 300, copper accents inside car, lightweight sidewinder wheels. They made a coupe in 06 with the same color but not a limited numbered run.

OP
OP
P

pb5150

Viper Owner
Reaction score
the car has 35000km and they are asking 47000$ do you think this is fair price

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Copperhead-- great color! Research all the Gen III info (2003-06) on this site; Copperhead is the same with an appearance package and the lightweight forged wheels. Not a big difference in re-sale value from the other (non-special edition) '05 Vipers, maybe a grand or so. Since you are speaking in kilometers, I assume you are not in the US? $47k is at the high end of the spectrum for a stock Gen III right now. I saw a Copperhead with only 1500 miles sell for that same price in June (2011). Keep in mind a lot of Vipers are garage queens and only get driven on weekends/fair weather, so it is not hard to find them with very low mileage. I would expect any Gen III over $45k to be near mint with new (non-runflat) tires and maybe some tasteful improvements like adjustable shocks ($3-6k) and a quality exhaust upgrade (stock system throws too much heat into the interior).

SFViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But when you get bitten by that beautiful copper color...ya just gotta have it.

I met a Copperhead three years ago and he bit me! Here's a few pics of us playing at the park :)

You must be registered for see images attach