NEW GOPRO HD HERO 2 Camera just released! SON OF A -----!........

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! I've already paid for the one in the group buy so I just wanted to see what the difference was. This is probably why we got a discount since they came out with an updated version haha

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WIFI remote is the one thing this camera needed. That way you can control it from the cockpit of your car while driving. Dang it and Ive already paid for my grouop buy camera too. Oh well I buy the Hero 2 when we have a group buy on it.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's also got three lense sizes, 11 mega pixel vs 5 AND a port for a seperate mic. Oh and a HDMI port!:mad::mad:

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam just posted this on the original thread...

All the order was submitted yesterday and paid for. It appears that GOPro just came out with a new GoPro2 Motorsport edition yesterday too. (Grrr!) but the cost on it is $299.00 plus shipping. I talked with my rep and I can upgrade yours if you want for $45.00 more ($255) for the GoPro 2 HD Motorsport model. I need to know by tomorrow end of day if you want this upgrade. The new GoPro 2 has a better lens on it and faster processor plus some other things compared to the previous version that we are getting. The GoPro HD Motorsport that we originally was ordered is still very good. Sorry for the last minute notice but I wanted to shoot out this option for the ones who want to take advantage. Reply to me at [email protected] ASAP!

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Current price dropped to $199 for the Hero 1. What a hose job. :(

Uh, where is the hose job coming from, of which you speak? Manufacturer brings out new product and discounts existing product ? I wouldn't expect them to buy back what people already bought, or scrap the existing unsold product.

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sending out a check in the AM for the Hero2 upgrade. Worth ever penny for the wire remote.

If I understand correctly, the wireless remote will be an addon option later this year and will work with both the HD Hero and HD Hero2. You will have more features with the Hero2 such as video streaming.