Visiting US, any recommends for a Viperowner?

_Malm

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm making a small roadtrip in Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee and that part of the USA this week and the next.

We're 3 guys from Sweden looking for some recommends of what to see/experience.

Of course I would love to see some Vipers and visit a carshow/race!

Any suggestions? Bring it on !!

Thanks,

André, Sweden - 2008 Srt10 Coupe (blue&black)

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Of course, if you're going to be in Tennessee, you have to do Tail of the Dragon!

If you made you way up to Kentucky, I'd be more than obliged to introduce you to the finest nectar the angels have ever produced, Bourbon Whisky.

Carshow season is winding down, but you're likely to catch some smaller ones around, and maybe even some racin' of the drag sort.

Good luck, and enjoy the finest of the fine here in the US of A!

ACR_Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the USA! As already mentioned, you gotta see/drive The Tail Of The Dragon if you are gonna be anywhere close to it. 11 miles and 318 curves, one of the most intense and nerve racking roads America has to offer! A stop or two at ******* is also recommended ;)

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Road Atlanta would be a lot of fun! Also, I'd love to visit Sweden someday. Have fun in the USA!

OP
OP
M

_Malm

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Of course, if you're going to be in Tennessee, you have to do Tail of the Dragon!

If you made you way up to Kentucky, I'd be more than obliged to introduce you to the finest nectar the angels have ever produced, Bourbon Whisky.

Carshow season is winding down, but you're likely to catch some smaller ones around, and maybe even some racin' of the drag sort.

Good luck, and enjoy the finest of the fine here in the US of A!

Thank you for the info! I will try it if we will go around that area!

Welcome to the USA! As already mentioned, you gotta see/drive The Tail Of The Dragon if you are gonna be anywhere close to it. 11 miles and 318 curves, one of the most intense and nerve racking roads America has to offer! A stop or two at ******* is also recommended ;)

Sounds really great! @ ******* - Been there, done that, several times.. Too bad we don´t have that in Sweden :(

Road Atlanta would be a lot of fun! Also, I'd love to visit Sweden someday. Have fun in the USA!

I will check that out, thanks! You´re welcome to Sweden, just let me know and I will give you some nice info :)

Bring Swedish women with you. America is hurting in the hot women department these days.

I know what you´re talking about, haven´t seen any hotties yet. I´ll ship over a dozen of blue-eyed blondes, got any room over? :2tu: