GTS Price reduced! under 29K WOW!!!!! Matte Black

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell your wife you NEED two! Put some yellow stipes on this one and have a pair! I have the wife convinced if I buy a SRT we can try for babies! Its all about bargining tools!

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Babies?......plural?!!!!:omg:Hehehe I have three, not babies anymore but still very cute to me. Great kids. Have fun with all the trying!:D

Well hopefully one and done, but you know how that goes. Get it all done at once. I have been prolonging this for a few years now. Wife has three Options:

1-My favorite: I buy SRT coupe
2-My new building opens its door (maybe in the next year or so)
3-Wife graduates with BA in marketing (about a year away)

I told her which ever comes first. I'm pully for that coupe ASAP because the rest will happen in time either way.

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well hopefully one and done, but you know how that goes. Get it all done at once. I have been prolonging this for a few years now. Wife has three Options:

1-My favorite: I buy SRT coupe
2-My new building opens its door (maybe in the next year or so)
3-Wife graduates with BA in marketing (about a year away)

I told her which ever comes first. I'm pully for that coupe ASAP because the rest will happen in time either way.

Why are you downgrading from a Gen 2? :nono::lmao:

And.... "Ad is not yet approved "....

NI-KA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The procedure for getting an add approved is not clear.

The best I can tell is you have to get the attention of one of the moderators. Before the site got updated every moderator had the word "moderator" as part of their tag. I don't think that is the case anymore so it is a little harder to find one and send a PM asking for them to approve an add.

NI-KA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AND Tim just upgraded the brakes! Somebody is going to get a great deal if they buy his car. Under $30K ! for a classic body style Viper.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sell'n it, I'm building it, no I'm sell'n it, uh I'll mod it then maybe I'll like, nope that only worked for a couple of days, I'm sell'n it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss