Houston Cars and Coffee November 1st

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Alan great to see you guys again and the cars looked great.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that Shooters car?
Damn that's an outstanding picture of a beautiful car.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Eric it always looks good in the dark:). Just kidding, found that shot yesterday also and planned on emailing him the link. Great photo of a great car!

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Where can I get the rest of those.? I remember when those guys took the pictures....you know, when I was there early holding the spots for ya.:D

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I had an awesome time Rob, we need to do that more often without our "navigators"..... ;)

Hey Eric, speaking of our "navigators", would you be interested in borrowing team leaders ride for a day. I'm curious as to how Brenda's car will do against "Rocky":). I'm tired of spanking the SRT's around here and most of the locals won't go anymore. Maybe Flatout would mediate?.

I know a road in Mexico...:D

Hijack ends...

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Eric, speaking of our "navigators", would you be interested in borrowing team leaders ride for a day. I'm curious as to how Brenda's car will do against "Rocky":). I'm tired of spanking the SRT's around here and most of the locals won't go anymore. Maybe Flatout would mediate?.

I know a road in Mexico...:D

Hijack ends...

You talkin from a roll or stoplight to stoplight??? ;)

Actually it doesn't matter, I'd run ya in any situation with ROCKEE. I think you will kill me from a roll, but it might be interesting light to light. Just let me know when ya want to do it.... :D

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
You talkin from a roll or stoplight to stoplight??? ;)

Actually it doesn't matter, I'd run ya in any situation with ROCKEE. I think you will kill me from a roll, but it might be interesting light to light. Just let me know when ya want to do it.... :D

Awesome. Lets go from a dig. Roll racing's for people that can't drive and would be too much advantage against you. We can go 1/4 mile, not light to light. I'm thinking I'll be looking at the back of "ROCKEE" until the 1/8th and then reel ya in if I don't screw the pooch.. I (might) have access to a runway. But if not I have a plan to do it legal.

Thanks buddy:headbang:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Game on; Rob race him Twister style and you win even when you lose:)