Houston Cars and Coffee November 1st

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Anyone planning on going?

If I can di di mao from my present location by Fri, I am going to go. I want to checkout Flatout's latest **** daddy CF stuff.:D yo

I mean the 5th...duh

Last edited:

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will go if we can leave early and go for a long cruise after, I am ready to put some miles on the car! I was going to skip C&C and go straight for the drive to miss the traffic, but if we left C&C by 9 am I think there would still be some fun to be had.... :)

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Definitely going, and was planning to leave a little early also. Eric you guys could cruise out through the national forest.

Andy

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely going, and was planning to leave a little early also. Eric you guys could cruise out through the national forest.

Andy

I have done the forest many times Andy, you know of any good "secret" roads out by you??? :)
You wanna go also? Don't tell me you are leaving early to go watch the Aggies...... LOL!!! :)

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have done the forest many times Andy, you know of any good "secret" roads out by you??? :)
You wanna go also? Don't tell me you are leaving early to go watch the Aggies...... LOL!!! :)

Well I've been scouting the crap out of the area between the forest and Anderson and found some decent stuff.

No enough Ag misery for one season already. Next door neighbor is having a fishing party for their 4 year old so I'm helping them bait hooks and take fish off the line at the pond across the street. Hardly any water left so the action is hilarious. Taking my God Son with me also.

You guys are welcome to attend:)

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Next time you run the forest take 149 all the way through and stay on it all the way until you hit Anderson. You can hit highway 6 on the other side and then cruise back across to Sealy then to Katy.

Great drive!

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beth and I will be at MSRH Saturday but for those interested Texas World Speedway just opened registration for their last DE of the year Dec 10-11 for you track rats or those that want to give it a try.

Richard

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll prob be going with alan. if anyone else from the south side wants to go let us know and we can roll up there together

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Beth and I will be at MSRH Saturday but for those interested Texas World Speedway just opened registration for their last DE of the year Dec 10-11 for you track rats or those that want to give it a try.

Richard

Richard, do I have to start as a beginner with DE?. I might be interested, depending on price and classes.

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I will go if we can leave early and go for a long cruise after, I am ready to put some miles on the car! I was going to skip C&C and go straight for the drive to miss the traffic, but if we left C&C by 9 am I think there would still be some fun to be had.... :)

So where are we going?:D. And what car are you bringing?

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always lead, somebody else gets to this time!!! :)

I am bringing GM this time, I gotta be able to keep up with ya! ;)

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you guys end up heading North then I'll roll out with you guys. Eric how early are you getting there tomorrow?

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you guys end up heading North then I'll roll out with you guys. Eric how early are you getting there tomorrow?

We'll probably head out north, then west at some point, you can show us some cool roads before you need to duck off... :)

Probably 7-7:15 am. I'm gonna park sideways to take up 2 spots, I know we need at least 6 spots for Vipers, so if anyone beats me there, please do the same. Same spot as always Rob and Andy, the "other" guys will not be there this weekend, so there will be more spots available in that area.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gotcha, I'll get up there early to help you. Noticed this morning that they are laying down perfect new asphalt through the forest. I'll drive through there on my way home to make sure there's no construction.

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shooter T1:

A test ride is what the drivers edge uses, plus they ask about your track experience and if you have driven the particular track before as part of the sign up to determine your class, they will try and place you in your requested class but they will ride along with you the first time to classify you then put you where they want you to be.

Richard

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gotcha, I'll get up there early to help you. Noticed this morning that they are laying down perfect new asphalt through the forest. I'll drive through there on my way home to make sure there's no construction.
I'm pretty sure you already talked to Alan but save us a couple of spots..we should prob be there around 730ish..I don't know where in the parking lot you guys go but I'm sure we'll find you

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you already talked to Alan but save us a couple of spots..we should prob be there around 730ish..I don't know where in the parking lot you guys go but I'm sure we'll find you

Wes, go in the main entrance to Vintage Park and we will be on the first row to the left (if they are open). If Rob is there early also, Andy, he, and I should be able to save 6 spaces for all of us (you, Alan, and Egil).

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great I'll make sure and get there at 7 to help Eric.

BTW drove the forest today and it was the ****:(. Good news is the new asphalt going down makes it look like an F1 track lol.

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Andy, your car looked great. The wheels and the CF wrapped fuel door complement your car. Good job.

It was good seeing everyone that showed up.

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
couple pics from today
You must be registered for see images attach

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for leading us up north Andy! Rob and I found a great road after we left ya, you could have seen what an ACR and aero coupe can do in the twisties (we were running pretty hard, and the road was clear).... :D

I had an awesome time Rob, we need to do that more often without our "navigators"..... ;)

Good to see a great showing of Vipers yesterday, and good to see everyone again!

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You too Eric and Rob had a great time during and after the show :). Alan and Wes it was great seeing you guys and your cars looked great! Awesome way to spend a Saturday morning.

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Rob and I found a great road after we left ya, you could have seen what an ACR and aero coupe can do in the twisties (we were running pretty hard, and the road was clear).... :D

I had an awesome time Rob, we need to do that more often without our "navigators"..... ;)

One of those epic drives that you always remember. That road was so good, it was worth the new fog light I have to buy now.:) Definitely need to go with wider front's too.

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy, your car looked great. The wheels and the CF wrapped fuel door complement your car. Good job.

It was good seeing everyone that showed up.

^^^ I'll second this, Andy the CF really made your car stand out from the rest :headbang: I had a great time, good to see everyone out there, can't think of a better way to spend my man day :2tu:

On a side note ... anyone missing a spare tire? Dayum, from those pictures it looks like I stole someones spare tire :omg: Time to do something about that, I never wanted to be the fat guy climbing out of the sports car :crazy2:

The drive after the show sounded like fun, but I don't think my old Gen III without aero could've kept up with you guys!

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeh what the Hell John we looked like idiots saving you a spot;). Lol:)