Don't forget the MSR Houston Sunday Morning track rental Nov 13

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gang:

If you haven't signed up yet and want a good taste of tracking don't forget the club has reserved MSR Houston for us on Sunday Morning Nov. 13th. The cost I believe is $150.00 per participant. We will be running it clockwise and I think we still have 6 slots still open. We will be splint up into an experienced and nonexperienced groups so will cycle giving each group a maximun amount of track time. This is what these cars were built for so if you've ever wanted to experience the thrill of some track time this is an easy way to get it. Let Jamie know if your interested.

For those so inclined, TWS has just opened up their Dec. 10-11 Performance Drivers Education couse, Beth and I are going but will be leaving at Noon Sunday so we can attend our Xmas extravaganza.

Hope to see ya'll this Sunday.

Richard

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is a weekend hosted by the track itself (not a Driver's Edge event) and is $295 per weekend. I believe that if you want a garage it is an additional cost. Hope to see you out there

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
If I'm not working, I would be interested in the TWS track weekend.

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm afraid I'm going to miss this one. Missing this weekend will kill me. I want to do the dec event but have not obtained permission since I have a few pending purchases:). I might come up on Saturday to hang out.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You work? I thought Mike and I were the only ones who had to do that :)

Ummm, I am the only one with a M-F 7-5 (minimum) job that has to report to the man..... :(

(and I make the least of all you knuckleheads)...... :(

Now I'm sad!!!! ;)

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only have one viper, no boat, no cool Raptor so I think working for your man must not pay too bad :)

Ummm, I am the only one with a M-F 7-5 (minimum) job that has to report to the man..... :(

(and I make the least of all you knuckleheads)...... :(

Now I'm sad!!!! ;)

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only have one viper, no boat, no cool Raptor so I think working for your man must not pay too bad :)

LOL! I would start listing all the cool stuff you have or have had, but my hand would probably fall off first.... (F350>Raptor, 50' travel trailer>18' boat, just sold second TT Viper>near stock GTS) :D

I do fine, just had to gig ya on the working comment... ;)

OP
OP
B

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was nice seeing everyone that made it out for a great Sunday morning at the track. The BBQ for lunch afterward was great as well. Thanks for everyone that came out for playing nice and no cars were bent or broken. Four thirty minute sessions with only 15 or so cars was a days worth of normal DE. Hope to see all at the Xmas party!

Richard