Got my first Viper!

rfisher

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just bought a 2008 convertible in the Viper Metallic blue - THE car i've been looking for! Nice to be a new member to the club.

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride! You are going to love it. Post up some pics when you have a chance.

JustinB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrat's on your new purchase. I'm a new owner myself so I understand the excitement. Welcome!

rvansnick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats. I am a new owner this past year and I have had alot of sports cars in the past 30 years and nothing compares to owning a viper. This is the best club and nicest people you will find anywhere. Of course there is nothing comparable to driving these beasts. Have fun and look forward to seeing the pics.

V

Venomiss

The Motor City group will have a holiday party coming up so be sure to try and attend if you can make it.

Welcome to the fun and thank you for joining the Viper Club!

sfm79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just bought a 2008 convertible in the Viper Metallic blue - THE car i've been looking for! Nice to be a new member to the club.

Welcome rfisher, where are you located? We are in Macomb. I bought my Viper back in June and had a blast over the summer with the MCVO. We look forward to hanging out next summer.

Sam

WDW MKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats. I am a new owner this past year and I have had alot of sports cars in the past 30 years and nothing compares to owning a viper. This is the best club and nicest people you will find anywhere. Of course there is nothing comparable to driving these beasts. Have fun and look forward to seeing the pics.

+1 on all that. Congrats on the purchase!

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations!! I especially like how you've said "your 1st Viper"!! What are you thinking of for your 2nd?

Regards,
Aaron

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper